Ace Football previews the Bundesliga round 14 match between Eintracht and Hoffenheim and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Eintracht will be looking to open a further gap in the table over Hoffenheim when clashing in the Bundesliga this coming Wednesday. The visitors will be eager to prevent exactly that from happening and they will surely want to keep tabs on their upcoming opponent.
Position in the Bundesliga standings: Eintracht vs Hoffenheim
The current standings in the Bundesliga show us how Eintracht and Hoffenheim have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 14 clash this coming Wednesday.
Current form and fixture history of Eintracht vs Hoffenheim
Eintracht continue to sparkle
Eintracht took six points from their last three matches but started off by losing 1-2 against B. Dortmund. They responded by beating Sporting CP 1-2 and followed that up by winning 1-2 against Augsburg.
Hoffenheim hope to stop the rot
Hoffenheim were only able to take one point from their past three games. They came up short in a 0-2 defeat against Bayern Munich before drawing 1-1 with FC Koln. They were defeated once again, when RB Leipzig ran out 1-3 winners.
Latest encounters between Eintracht and Hoffenheim
The last match between Eintracht and Hoffenheim ended in a 2-2 draw in the Bundesliga in April 2022 at the Deutsche Bank Park.
Highlights from the last game between Eintracht and Hoffenheim:
Betting stats and facts for Eintracht and Hoffenheim
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Eintracht and Hoffenheim. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 7 of the last 8 matches Eintracht played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have won 6 of the last 7 matches
- Eintracht have scored in the last 8 matches in a row
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Eintracht played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have conceded in 8 of the last 9 matches
- Hoffenheim have scored in 9 of the last 10 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Hoffenheim have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Hoffenheim have not won 6 of the last 8 matches
- Hoffenheim have not lost 6 of the last 8 away matches
- In 9 of the last 10 matches Eintracht versus Hoffenheim played, both teams scored
- Eintracht have scored in the last 10 matches in a row versus Hoffenheim
- In 7 of the last 8 Eintracht matches versus Hoffenheim the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Eintracht have not lost 9 of the last 10 matches versus Hoffenheim
- Eintracht have conceded in 10 of the last 11 matches versus Hoffenheim
When looking at the list of the in-form players from both teams, we see some interesting names popping up. Daichi Kamada currently stands out for Eintracht, with Munas Dabbur starring for the visitors. We expect both could be among the goalscorers once again for their respective teams in the upcoming match this coming Wednesday.
Best tips for the match: Eintracht vs Hoffenheim
To sum up, the upcoming Bundesliga clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match as well as some alternative betting tips.