Information about our processing of your personal data, etc.
1. We are the Data Controller – how do you contact us?
Ronaldo.com A/S is the Data Controller for the processing of personal data. You can find our contact information here:
Ronaldo.com A / S
VAT No.: 39526646
Phone: +45 31 67 77 76
2. Contact information for the Data Protection Consultant
If you have any questions about our processing of your information, you are always welcome to contact our Data Protection Consultant.
You can contact our Data Protection Consultant Reka Soltész in the following ways:
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Phone: +45 31 67 77 76
• By letter: Ronaldo.com A/S, Nordvestvej 31, 9000 Aalborg, Denmark Att.: Reka Soltész
3. Purpose of processing your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
• IT security – IP addresses are logged temporarily for 15 minutes to secure against brute-force attack to backend login-page, and to block users trying to access pages that do not exist.
• All inquiries we receive via our contact form are stored as a minimum until a reply has been sent from Ronaldo.com, but for a maximum of 120 days, after which they are permanently deleted.
• Distribution of newsletters
• Provide visitors with live chat
• Ability to comment on forum
• Note: Google Analytics is used to improve user experience and other statistical purposes. Ronaldo.com A/S has chosen to anonymize your IP address in relation to Google Analytics, so that Google Analytics DOES NOT log/save your IP address when you visit https://acefootball.com
4. Categories of personal data
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
• General personal information such as name, address, e-mail, phone number and IP address.
• We do not process, save or store any sensitive personal information such as criminal record, religion or sexuality.
5. Recipients or Categories of Recipients.
We disclose or transfer your personal information to the following recipients:
• Mailchimp, a brand under The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA. Mailchimp is used to send newsletters, and in connection this, we will provide your e-mail address, if you are registered with the Ronaldo.com A/S newsletter.
• Sleeknote Aps, Jens Baggesensvej 90A, 8200 Aarhus, DK. Sleeknote is used for pop ups. For this purpose, name, e-mail and in some cases telephone number is transferred.
• WP ENGINE, Irongate House, 22-30 Dukes Pl, London EC3A 7LP, UK. WP ENGINE hosts the website https://acefootball.com. Here data is processed from our Contact Form, User Accounts, Emails, and temporary processing of IP Addresses in connection with IT security.
• Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway in Mountain View, California, United States. Google Analytics is used exclusively for web statistics, and we have actively declined that Google Analytics stores your IP address, or other direct person-identifiable information.
6. Transfer to third countries recipients, including international organizations.
We transfer a small amount of your personal data to recipients outside the EU and the EEA.
Referring to Mailchimp Inc., and Google LLC, all located in the United States.
We emphasize that the Commission has decided upon the adequacy of the level of protection under Articles 46, 47 or 49 of the General Data Protection Regulation. Article 1, 2. paragraph, for all companies.
For Mailchimp, see more at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TO6hAAG&status=Active
For Google, see more at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
7. From where do we get Personal Data?
The ordinary personal data that Ronaldo.com A/S handles originates solely from the User’s own entries at https://acefootball.com and subpages to this page.
We do not collect data from publicly available sources.
8. Storage of your Personal Data
When it comes to inquiries via online form and email, we store your personal data for up to 120 days and then permanently delete all data. For subscription to newsletter and user account, data is kept for as long as you are registered. For orders, ordinary personal data is stored for 5 years, cf. Danish Accounting Law.
9. Automatic Decisions, including Profiling.
We do not use automatic profiling.
10. The right to Withdraw Consent.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the contact details listed in section 1 above.
If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data based on your prior consent and until the date of withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw your consent, it will not be effective until this date.
11. Your Rights.
You have a number of rights under the General Data Protection Regulation in relation to our processing of information about you.
If you want to exercise these rights, please contact us.
Right to View Information (Inscribed)
You are entitled to gain insight into the data that we are processing about you, as well as a number of additional data.
Right to Rectification (Correction)
You are entitled to have incorrect data about yourself corrected.
Right to Delete
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to have your personal data deleted before the time of our general deletion occurs.
Right to Limitation of Processing
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data. If you are entitled to limit processing, in future, we may only process the data – except for storage – with your consent or for the purpose of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims, or for the protection of a person or important social interests.
Right to Object
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our or other legitimate processing of your personal information. You can also object to processing your data for the purpose of direct marketing.
Right to Transmit Data (Data Portability)
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer such personal data from one data controller to another without any hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in “The Rights of the Data Subject” by the Danish National Data Protection Authority (Datatilsynet), which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
12. Clause to Data Inspectorate
You are entitled to file a complaint with Datatilsynet, if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You will find Datatilsynet’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk