FIFA and FIFPRO unveiled the official Men’s and Women’s World 11 at The Best FIFA Football Awards in Paris on Monday evening.
The all-star teams of men’s and women’s football for 2022 were unveiled at the Best FIFA Football Awards in Paris on Monday.
The FIFA FIFPRO award carries high prestige as it’s the only global accolade voted exclusively by footballers. A record 6,043 players cast their votes for the Women’s World 11, while 18,640 voted for the Men’s World 11. These players hailed from 68 countries.
2022 FIFA FIFPRO Men’s World 11
- Goalkeeper: Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid – Belgium)
- Defenders: Achraf Hakimi (PSG – Morocco), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool – Netherlands), Joao Cancelo (Man City/Bayern Munich – Portugal)
- Midfielders: Luka Modric (Real Madrid – Croatia), Kevin De Bruyne (Man City – Belgium), Casemiro (Real Madrid/Man Utd – Brazil)
- Forwards: Lionel Messi (PSG – Argentina), Kylian Mbappe (PSG – France), Erling Haaland (Dortmund/Man City – Norway), Karim Benzema (Real Madrid – France)
2022 FIFA FIFPRO Women’s World 11
- Goalkeeper: Christiane Endler (Lyon – Chile)
- Defenders: Leah Williamson (Arsenal – England), Wendie Renard (Lyon – France), Mapi Leon (Barcelona – Spain), Lucy Bronze (Man City/Barcelona – England)
- Midfielders: Keira Walsh (Man City/Barcelona – England), Alexia Putellas (Barcelona – Spain), Lena Oberdorf (Wolfsburg – Germany)
- Forwards: Alex Morgan (Orlando Pride/San Diego Wave – USA), Beth Mead (Arsenal – England), Sam Kerr (Chelsea – Australia)
“File:Kylian Mbappe celebrating – March 2018.jpg” by Кирилл Венедиктов is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.