West Ham and Anderlecht will face off in the rematch of a historic European final.
The UEFA Conference League draw for the 2022-23 season took place on Friday.
The 32 participating teams have discovered their opponents with a few exciting games already catching the attention of football fans.
In Group B, West Ham will compete against Anderlecht, FCSB, and Silkeborg for a place in the knock-out stage.
The Hammers will face Anderlecht 46 years after the Belgian side beat them in the 1976 UEFA Cup.
Having reached last year’s Europa League semi-finals, West Ham are also among the main favourites to claim the title.
Villarreal have also arrived at the third-tier tournament on the back of a strong European campaign.
The Yellow Submarines defeated Juventus and Bayern in the Champions League’s knock-out stage but couldn’t get past Liverpool in the semi-finals.
Unai Emery’s side will take on Hapoel Be’er-Sheva, Austria Wien, Lech Poznan in the group stage.
Conference League: Full group stage draw
- Group A: Istanbul Basaksehir, Fiorentina, Hearts, RFS
- Group B: West Ham, FCSB, Anderlecht, Silkeborg
- Group C: Villarreal, Hapoel Be’er-Sheva, Austria Wien, Lech Poznan
- Group D: Partizan, Koln, Nice, Slovacko
- Group E: AZ, Apollon Limassol, Vaduz, Dnipro-1
- Group F: Gent, Molde, Shamrock Rovers, Djurgarden
- Group G: Slavia Prague, Cluj, Sivasspor, Ballkani
- Group H: Basel, Slovan Bratislava, Zalgiris Vilnius, Pyunik