Our betting experts preview the Coppa Italia match between Roma and Cremonese and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Roma welcome Cremonese for a quarter-final clash in the Coppa Italia in Rome this coming Wednesday.
Roma vs Cremonese Preview
In their last three matches, Roma beat Fiorentina by 2-0 and Spezia by 0-2, before losing against SSC Napoli by 2-1. In their last six Coppa Italia home matches, Jose Mourinho’s side have four wins, no draws and two defeats. They scored 12 and conceded eight goals.
Cremonese were only able to claim two points from their last three matches. They first drew 2-2 against SSC Napoli, followed by another draw. This time it ended 1-1 against Bologna, before going down in a 1-2 defeat against Inter. The Tigers claimed two wins against zero draws and four defeats in their last six away matches in the Coppa Italia. The scoreline from these matches reads 18 goals conceded and 11 scored.
Roma vs Cremonese Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Roma and Cremonese. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 19 of the last 21 Roma home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Roma have won 5 of the last 6 matches without conceding a goal
- Roma have won the last 3 home matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Roma have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- In 10 of the last 12 Roma matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Cremonese have not won 11 of the last 12 away matches
- Cremonese have conceded in 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Cremonese have lost 4 of the last 5 matches
- Cremonese have conceded in the last 5 matches in a row
- Cremonese have not won 5 of the last 6 matches
Roma vs Cremonese – Players in Form
Roma vs Cremonese Betting Tips
Stadio Olimpico saw five wins for Roma in their last 10 here across all tournaments. They also drew one and lost four, while Cremonese won one of their 10 most recent outings on their travels, whilst drawing six and losing three. The Tigers conceded a goal in their 7 most recent matches.
Both teams to score
Roma have won to nil in 3 consecutive home games. Both teams have scored in the last 4 consecutive Cremonese games. Roma were able to win six of their matches last 10 matches without conceding a goal.
Roma saw over 2.5 goals in five of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.6 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Cremonese’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.5 goals in these matches. Roma scored at least once in their previous 8 matches on the bounce. Cremonese conceded a goal in their last 7 matches.
Match predictions: Roma vs Cremonese
To sum up, the upcoming match between Roma and Cremonese seems to be a good betting opportunity.