Our betting experts at Ace Football preview the Premier League round 13 game between West Ham and Bournemouth and offer team news, fixture history and the best betting suggestions for the match.
West Ham are in with a good chance of adding three points to their total in round 13 of the Premier League this season. They will be disappointed not to beat Bournemouth, whom they welcome on home soil at London Stadium. With both West Ham and Bournemouth coming off disappointing defeats in their previous outing, we could be in for a cautious battle. Both will be eager to get back to winning ways sooner rather than later.
Position in the Premier League standings: West Ham vs Bournemouth
The current standings in the Premier League show us how West Ham and Bournemouth have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 13 clash on Monday.
Current form and fixture history of West Ham vs Bournemouth
West Ham on a roll
West Ham look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Judging by their last three matches, we can expect a bit of everything from David Moyes’ side at the moment. Against Anderlecht, the Hammers came out on top in a 2-1 win, before drawing 1-1 against Southampton. Most recently, they were left reeling in a 1-0 defeat against Liverpool.
Bournemouth look poor on the road
Results have been on par for Bournemouth in their past games, as they have performed more or less according to expectations. Gary O’Neil’s men are difficult to read after taking four points in their last three matches, which kicked off with a 2-1 win against Leicester. A 2-2 draw with Fulham followed, before a 0-1 defeat against Southampton.
Latest encounters between West Ham and Bournemouth
With Bournemouth having spent a stint in a lower division than West Ham this will be the first time in 3 seasons they take on each other. Depending on your betting strategy, you could do worse than adding the team showing the most stable results to your accumulator.
Highlights from the last time West Ham and Bournemouth met:
Betting stats and facts for West Ham and Bournemouth
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that West Ham and Bournemouth played across all tournaments.
- West Ham have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- West Ham have conceded in 13 of the last 14 home matches
- West Ham have won the last 4 home matches in a row
- West Ham have scored in 11 of the last 13 matches
- West Ham have not lost the last 5 home matches in a row
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Bournemouth played, both teams scored
- Bournemouth have conceded in the last 7 away matches in a row
- Bournemouth have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Bournemouth have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- Bournemouth have scored in 8 of the last 10 away matches
- West Ham have scored in 9 of the last 10 matches versus Bournemouth
- In 5 of the last 7 matches West Ham versus Bournemouth played, both teams scored
- West Ham have not won 6 of the last 7 matches versus Bournemouth
- West Ham have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches versus Bournemouth
- In 5 of the last 7 West Ham matches versus Bournemouth the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players to watch in West Ham vs Bournemouth
When looking at the list of the in-form players from both teams, we see some interesting names popping up. Michail Antonio currently stands out for West Ham, with Philip Billing starring for the visitors. We expect both could be among the goalscorers once again for their respective teams in the upcoming match this coming Monday.
Best tips for the match: West Ham vs Bournemouth
To summarise, the upcoming match between West Ham and Bournemouth appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.