Find out how, where, and when you can watch the upcoming World Cup game between Japan and Costa Rica on a live stream for free – from anywhere in the world!
Japan take on Costa Rica in round two of the World Cup group stage. The upcoming game will take place at Ahmed bin Ali Stadium this coming Sunday.
Japan sealed a win in a slightly nervous 2-1 victory in their World Cup Group E opener against Germany. While not entirely convincing, they will be relieved to open their campaign with a win. Coming away from their next World Cup match with anything but a defeat for Costa Rica would be a massive surprise. It looks like a question of simply trying to minimize the defeat everyone expects them to suffer.
We will tell you how to make sure you don’t miss a second of this World Cup action!
How to watch the game between Japan and Costa Rica this coming Sunday
This game will start on Sunday, 27th at 11:00 at Ahmed bin Ali Stadium. Please be aware that the stated time is Central European Time (CET), which is equivalent to UTC+1. A live stream of this World Cup round 2 action will be available to watch online across the world. For those of you who can’t catch the match on television, fear not. We have a few easy ways to make sure you don’t miss it!
1. Follow the game through a betting site
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Register with Bet365 and enjoy the live coverage of the game between Japan and Costa Rica. You’ll need a funded account or make a bet and follow the game live!
Why we recommend Bet365’s match coverage
- Low-cost: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account!
- Ad-free: You get to enjoy the match with none of those annoying pop-ups or ads.
- No lag: You can follow the match without any lags as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- On multiple devices: You access Bet365’s live stream on all laptops, computers, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Live betting: You can improve your chances of winning by watching the match live before deciding on bets.
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
2. Watch World Cup matches via a streaming service
Register for FuboTV and stream football for free
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch any World Cup game. You can cancel the service at anytime.
Why we recommend FuboTV
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on any device
- Enjoy a free trial (you get an email before it expires)
- No contracts or hidden fees and about 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record games free of charge (up to 250 hours)
Click here to sign up for FuboTV now.
3. Watch Japan vs Costa Rica via online TV
Various online TV channels broadcast this match on Sunday if you prefer to watch Japan vs Costa Rica via online TV. Here is a list of recommended channels that show World Cup matches on a regular basis:
Both online TV channels will broadcast all 64 World Cup games. While ITV have the first pick of the last 16 and quarter-final games, the BBC will show the semi-finals and the final will be broadcast across both services.
Watch any football stream using Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is one of the world’s leading VPNs. One big draw for us is that it offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee for a trial period and an all-access pass for FuboTV, BBC iPlayer, ITV and more! They even have a guide and instructions about how you can watch the World Cup games live. The guide can be accessed here at PIA.
Go ahead and get a great offer from PIA right here.
Watch Japan vs Costa Rica with a VPN in 3 steps
1. Download and install a VPN
Sign up for a Virtual Private Network provider, download and then install the app.
2. Connect to your server location
Open the VPN application and select the location of the service or channel that you want to access.
3. Choose a stream or TV channel to watch the match live
Finally, you visit the broadcaster from the country of the selected server location. Sit, relax, and watch Japan face Costa Rica from where you are.
Do you want to make watching Japan against Costa Rica a bit more interesting?
If you like some betting tips on Japan vs Costa Rica, our betting partners have listed probable outcomes to scroll through for your benefit here.
Japan scored the first goal of the match in four games from a possible ten. Curiously, Costa Rica only scored the match’s opening goal in three of the last ten away games.
Japan saw over 2.5 goals in six of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.8 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for Costa Rica, who managed to score 1.4 times in those matches.