Find out how, where, and when you can watch live the World Cup game between Ghana and Uruguay from anywhere for free.
Ghana head into an encounter against Uruguay in the World Cup this coming Friday. Their final group stage match will be played at Al Janoub Stadium.
Ghana are still optimistic about getting through to the next stage after picking up three points from their first two outings. A second win in Group H would send them through to the next round. It has been a tough opening to the World Cup for Uruguay, who’s only managed to claim one point at this stage. At least this makes their objective very clear before the final group match. They need three points to qualify.
So ahead of this upcoming World Cup clash, below are ways you can check out to watch the game online.
When and where to watch Ghana vs Uruguay this coming Friday
This game will start on Friday, 2nd at 16:00 at Al Janoub Stadium. Please be aware that the stated time is Central European Time (CET), which is equivalent to UTC+1. A live stream of this World Cup round 3 action will be available to watch online across the world. For those of you who can’t catch the match on television, fear not. We have a few easy ways to make sure you don’t miss it!
1. Follow the game via a betting provider
Bet365 offers live game coverage
If you want a cheap and quick solution, as well as a little fun on the side, Bet365 has you covered. The betting company has match coverage for you to keep up with the game between Ghana and Uruguay. So what’s the catch? You only need to register a funded account to follow the match online!
Why we recommend Bet365’s match coverage
- Low-cost: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account!
- Ad-free: You get to enjoy the match with none of those annoying pop-ups or ads.
- No lags: You can follow the match without any lags as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Multiple devices: You can access Bet365’s live stream on any phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
- Live betting: Improve your chances of winning by watching the match live while having an overview of all betting markets at the same time.
Sign up for Bet365 here to follow the game.
2. Watch World Cup games through an online streaming service
Try FuboTV for free
This service offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch the entire World Cup tournament. You can cancel online at anytime.
Why is FuboTV a great pick
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on any device
- Use your free trial (you will get a notification before it expires)
- No contracts, no hidden fees and just half the price of similar cable TV deals
- Record games for free (up to 250 hours)
Click here to sign up for FuboTV now.
3. Watch Ghana vs Uruguay via online TV
There are various online TV channels that broadcast this match on Friday, if you prefer to watch Ghana vs Uruguay via online TV. Here is a list of recommended channels that show World Cup matches on a regular basis:
These online TV channels will show all 64 World Cup games. ITV have the first pick of the last 16 and quarter-final games and The BBC will show the semi-finals. The final will be shown across both services.
Watch the game using Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is fast, secure and a totally easy-to-use VPN! The best thing is that PIA offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and full access to BBC, ITV, FuboTV and more! They even provide you with a guide about how you can watch the World Cup matches live using their VPN service. You can find the guide at PIA.
Go ahead and get a great offer from PIA right here.
Stream Ghana vs Uruguay with a VPN in 3 steps
1. Download and install a VPN to your device
Sign up for a Virtual Private Network provider, and then download and install the app.
2. Connect to a server
Open the VPN app and select the location of the service/channel you want to access.
3. Choose stream or TV channel to watch the match live
Finally, you visit the broadcaster from the country of the selected server location. Sit, relax, and watch Ghana face Uruguay from where you are.
Do you want to spice it up a bit while watching Ghana against Uruguay?
If you like some betting tips on Ghana vs Uruguay, our betting partners have listed probable outcomes that might inspire you.
Uruguay did not lose any of their last 5 matches at home. Ghana scored the first goal of the match in four games from a possible ten. Uruguay scored the opening goal in six of the last ten games.
Ghana performed an average of 2.2 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in three of Uruguay’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.7 goals in these matches.