Find out how and where you can watch the upcoming World Cup clash between Croatia and Morocco wherever you are and for free!
Croatia are preparing for a clash against Morocco at Khalifa International Stadium on Saturday in what is a match in the third-place playoff of the World Cup.
Croatia are expected to get the upper hand, but it has the look of an equal match so they should grab any chance they get to avoid defeat to Morocco, who have beaten quite a few European heavyweights in this tournament so far.
Ahead of this World Cup action on Saturday, we tell you how to make sure you don’t miss a minute of it!
How to watch Croatia vs Morocco
This World Cup third-place playoff game will start on Saturday, the 17th at 16:00 at Khalifa International Stadium. Please be aware that the stated time is Central European Time (CET), which is equivalent to UTC+1. A live stream of this World Cup round bronze action will be available to watch online across the world. For those of you who can’t catch the match on television, fear not. We have a few easy ways to make sure you don’t miss it!
1. Follow the game using a betting site
Bet365 offers live match coverage
For a quick solution – plus a little fun on the side – Bet365 has you covered. The betting company has match coverage for you to follow Croatia against Morocco. Just register a funded account or make a bet, then it’s all systems go!
Why we recommend Bet365’s match coverage
- Cost-effective: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account!
- No ads: You can enjoy the match without any interruption or annoying ads.
- No lags: You can follow the match without any lags as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Multiple devices: You can access Bet365’s live stream on all types of computers, tablets or mobile devices.
- In-Play betting: You can improve your chances to win by watching the match live before deciding on bets.
Click here to sign up for Bet365’s match coverage.
2. Watch World Cup games via an online streaming platform
Try FuboTV for free
FuboTV offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch any World Cup game. You can cancel the service at anytime.
What are the best things about FuboTV
- Watch top tournaments from all around the world
- Stream on your phone, TV or other devices
- Enjoy a free trial (you get an email before it expires)
- No contracts or hidden fees and about 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record games free of charge (up to 250 hours)
Click here to sign up for FuboTV now.
3. Stream Croatia vs Morocco via online TV
There are various online TV channels that broadcast this match this coming Saturday if you prefer to watch Croatia vs Morocco via online TV. Here is a list of recommended channels that show World Cup matches on a regular basis:
This third-place playoff match between Croatia and Morocco will be broadcast live on BBC One. Coverage is scheduled to start at 15:30 on Central European Time (CET). You can also catch the game on a livestream with BBC iPlayer.
Watch the game thanks to Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is one of the world’s leading VPNs. One big draw for us is that it offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee for a trial period and an all-access pass for FuboTV, BBC iPlayer, ITV and more! They even have a guide and instructions about how you can watch the World Cup games live. The guide can be accessed here at PIA.
Click here to get PIA now.
Watch Croatia vs Morocco with a VPN in 3 steps
1. Download and install a VPN to your device
Sign up for a Virtual Private Network provider, and then download and install the app.
2. Connect to your server location
Open the VPN application and select the location of the service or channel that you want to access.
3. Find TV channel or stream to watch the match
In this step, you visit the broadcaster from the country of the selected server location. Now, you can enjoy Croatia vs Morocco from anywhere.
Fancy placing a bet while watching Croatia against Morocco?
If you like some betting tips on Croatia vs Morocco, our betting partners have listed probable outcomes that might inspire you.
Croatia didn’t lose any of their previous 5 matches as the home side. Amazingly, the Croatians scored the first goal of the match in just three out of the last ten games at home. Morocco scored the opening goal in seven of the last ten games.
Croatia performed an average of two goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals happened in three of the last ten outings for Morocco, who managed to score 1.5 times in those matches.