Our betting experts preview the La Liga match between Valencia and Cadiz and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Valencia are in with a good chance of adding three points to their total in round 16 of La Liga this season. They will be disappointed not to beat Cadiz, whom they welcome on home soil at Estadio Mestalla. Cadiz will play the match against Valencia, hoping to gain some ground on the latter in the La Liga standings. A positive result could be more than important for their upcoming challenges this season.
Position in the La Liga table: Valencia vs Cadiz
The current standings in La Liga show us how Valencia and Cadiz have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 16 clash on Friday.
Latest form and previous La Liga encounter between Valencia and Cadiz
Valencia can build on a recent win
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for Valencia, as they have performed according to their level. Valencia beat Real Betis by 3-0, and lost 2-1 against Villarreal, before defeating La Nucia 0-3.
Cadiz struggling for results
A single point prevents Cadiz from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 2-1 and 3-2 against Real Madrid and Real Union, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 1-1 draw against Almeria.
Latest encounters between Valencia and Cadiz
The last match between Valencia and Cadiz ended in a 0-0 draw in LaLiga at the Mestalla in April 2022.
Valencia vs Cadiz Stats
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Valencia and Cadiz. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Valencia played, both teams scored
- Valencia have scored in 14 of the last 15 matches
- Valencia have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Valencia home matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Valencia have lost the last 3 matches in a row and both teams scored at the same time
- Cadiz have not won 9 of the last 10 away matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Cadiz away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Cadiz played, both teams scored
- Cadiz have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Cadiz matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In the last 4 Valencia matches versus Cadiz the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Valencia have not won the last 4 matches versus Cadiz in a row
- Valencia have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches versus Cadiz
- Valencia have not lost the last 3 home matches versus Cadiz in a row
- Valencia have drawn 3 of the last 4 matches versus Cadiz
It is difficult to look past Edinson Cavani when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target 3 times in his last 6 games for Valencia. Lucas Perez has managed to score two times in the last half-dozen matches for Cadiz. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Best betting tips: Valencia vs Cadiz
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this La Liga match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.