Ace Football previews the Premier League round 15 match between Tottenham and Liverpool and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Premier League clash at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this coming Sunday sees Tottenham hosting opponents Liverpool. Tottenham can actually leapfrog Liverpool in the table with a win on Sunday. However, judging by the prices we get from the bookmakers, this seems rather unlikely to happen.
Position in the Premier League standings: Tottenham vs Liverpool
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Tottenham and Liverpool have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 15 clash on Sunday.
Current form and fixture history of Tottenham vs Liverpool
Tottenham keep target in sight
Results have been on par for Tottenham in their past games, as they have performed more or less according to expectations. Tottenham conquered seven points from their last three matches and started off drawing 1-1 with Sporting CP. Next up was a 2-3 win against Bournemouth, before Marseille were defeated in a 1-2 win.
Liverpool can build on a recent win
Liverpool will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Results have been up and down for Liverpool, who beat Ajax by 0-3. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-2 against Leeds, before claiming three points in a 2-0 win against SSC Napoli.
Latest encounters between Tottenham and Liverpool
The last encounter between Liverpool and Tottenham ended in a 1-1 draw at Anfield in the Premier League on May 2022.
Betting stats and facts for Tottenham and Liverpool
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Tottenham and Liverpool. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Tottenham have scored in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- Tottenham have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Tottenham have won 7 of the last 9 home matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Tottenham played, both teams scored
- In 4 of the last 5 home matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
- Liverpool have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Liverpool have not won 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Liverpool have conceded in 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Liverpool have scored in 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Tottenham have not won 18 of the last 19 matches versus Liverpool
- In 11 of the last 13 matches Tottenham versus Liverpool played, both teams scored
- Tottenham have conceded in the last 13 matches in a row versus Liverpool
- Tottenham have conceded in 14 of the last 16 home matches versus Liverpool
- In 8 of the last 10 Tottenham matches versus Liverpool the sum of goals was over 2.5
Players to focus on in Tottenham vs Liverpool
Looking at the goalscorer market, it would seem a good idea to side with Harry Kane. He is one of the players from Tottenham who are in their best form. He managed to find the back of the net four times in his last 6 games, and will surely want to add some more goals against Liverpool.
The visitors will be looking to an in-form Roberto Firmino to find the net once again, as he has been their main man recently.
Best betting tips: Tottenham vs Liverpool
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Premier League match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.