Ace Football previews the Premier League round 16 match between Tottenham and Leeds and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
A place in the top 4 is at stake for both teams, as Tottenham welcome Leeds at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in the Premier League clash on Saturday. Tottenham came away with three points from the latest encounter with Leeds. It would be a surprise if they fail do to it again, when they face each other on Saturday.
Position in the Premier League table: Tottenham vs Leeds
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Tottenham and Leeds have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 16 clash this coming Saturday.
Latest form and previous Premier League encounter between Tottenham and Leeds
Tottenham continue to look blunt
Tottenham will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. In their last three matches, Spurs won 1-2 against Marseille, before losing 1-2 against Liverpool and 2-0 to Nottingham Forest.
Leeds in decent shape
Despite losing their latest outing, results have generally been decent in the last three matches for Leeds. They first took out Liverpool by 1-2 before downing Bournemouth by 4-3. The winning streak came to an end against Wolverhampton, who ran out 1-0 winners.
Latest games between Tottenham and Leeds
The last time the pair played each other, Tottenham came away as 4-0 winners in the Premier League, back in February 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Leeds will get you odds 4.75, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 21% chance of beating Tottenham. You can get a price of 1.65, should you wish to add Tottenham to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Tottenham vs Leeds Stats
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Tottenham and Leeds. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Tottenham have scored in the last 10 home matches in a row
- In the last 5 matches in a row Tottenham played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
- Tottenham have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Tottenham have not lost 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Leeds have conceded in 20 of the last 22 away matches
- Leeds have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches
- In the last 3 matches in a row Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leeds have not won 7 of the last 8 away matches
- Leeds have not won 8 of the last 10 matches
- Tottenham have scored in the last 12 matches in a row versus Leeds
- In 10 of the last 12 Tottenham matches versus Leeds the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Tottenham have won the last 5 home matches versus Leeds in a row
- In the last 6 Tottenham home matches versus Leeds the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Tottenham have won 7 of the last 9 matches versus Leeds
Players to zoom in on in Tottenham vs Leeds
Looking at the goalscorer market, it would seem a good idea to side with Harry Kane. He is one of the players from Tottenham who are in their best form. He managed to find the back of the net 2 times in his last 6 games, and will surely want to add some more goals against Leeds.
The visitors will be looking to an in-form Rodrigo to find the net once again, as he has been their main man recently. The forward has netted 3 goals for Leeds in their last 6 matches.
Tottenham vs Leeds Match predictions
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Tottenham and Leeds, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.