Ace Football previews the international friendly match between Sweden and Armenia and offers betting tips, odds, and stats.
Sweden resume preparations for the European Championship by welcoming Armenia to the Friends Arena for another friendly.
The home side hope to make it five wins on the bounce after overseeing a 2-0 friendly triumph over Finland last week.
The Swedes look formidable.
Sweden look to have found a rich vein of form right now with yet another win last week. In their 3 latest outings, the Blue and Yellow claimed a 3-0 win against Kosovo and went on to a 1-0 win against Estonia. Their latest game produced a 2-0 win against Finland.
A currently strong home form with 3 wins in the last 3 games since March could mean the difference for Sweden on Saturday.
Armenians continue to sparkle.
Armenia seem untouchable right now with 5 wins in 6 games. In their last 3 matches, Joaquin Caparros’ side got a 2-0 win against Iceland, followed by a 3-2 win against Romania. Their most recent match brought a 1-1 draw with Croatia.
A currently strong away form with 2 wins in the last 3 matches since November could prove key for the visitors at the Friends Arena.
Sweden vs Armenia H2H
There is a first time for everything and this is the first time Armenia will play Sweden in a friendly.
Stats and facts for Sweden and Armenia.
Facts are calculated for Friendlies
- Sweden has won the last 4 matches in a row at home;
- Sweden unbeaten in the last 5 matches in a row at home;
- Sweden has won in the last 5 of 6 matches;
- Sweden has won in the last 4 of 5 matches at home.
- Armenia did not win the last 5 matches in a row;
- Armenia unbeaten in the last 3 matches in a row;
- Armenia did not win the last 3 matches in a row when playing away;
- Total goals was UNDER 3.5 in Armenia’s last 5 of 7 matches.
According to bookmakers, Sweden have a 75% chance of claiming victory. That equals odds of 1.34 on a home win with LeoVegas, while the draw sits at 5.40. Placing a bet on the away win for Armenia returns you odds of 9.00.