Find out how to stream or follow Scotland vs Ireland from anywhere in the world! Feel free to choose from a few simple options listed below to follow the upcoming UEFA Nations League game.
The UEFA Nations League clash at Hampden Park on Saturday sees Scotland hosting opponents Ireland.
Scotland will be looking to open a further gap in the Group B1 table on Ireland when clashing in the UEFA Nations League on Saturday. The visitors will be eager to prevent exactly that from happening and they will surely want to keep tabs on their upcoming opponent.
We will tell you how to make sure you don’t miss a second of this UEFA Nations League action!
How to watch Scotland vs Ireland online
This game will start on Saturday, 24th at 20:45 at Hampden Park. Please be aware that the stated time is Central European Time (CET), which is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). A live stream of this UEFA Nations League round 5 action will be available on TV channels across the world. For those of you who can’t catch the match on television, fear not. We have a few easy ways to make sure you don’t miss it!
Sign up for a free trial with FuboTV
This service offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch UEFA Nations League or other tournaments live. You can cancel anytime.
The channel for Scotland vs Ireland on FuboTV is Fubo Sports Network 2.
Why is FuboTV a great pick
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on your phone, TV or other devices
- Enjoy free trial (you get en email before it expires)
- No contracts, no hidden fees and 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record games for free (up to 250 hours)
Sign up for FuboTV here.
Watch the game on Bet365
If you plan to do some betting for the match, Bet365 is the place to do so. The bookmaker offers a live stream service for its football games. Just register a funded account or make a bet, and then you are good to go and watch Scotland against Ireland live.
What’s so great about the Bet365 stream
- Cost-effective: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account as long as you have a positive balance!
- Ad-free: There are not any annoying commercials or pop-ups during the game.
- No lag: You can watch the match without any lags as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- On multiple devices: You can access Bet365’s live stream on any phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
- In-Play betting: You can improve your chances to win by watching the match live before deciding on bets.
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
Watch the game via ExpressVPN
ExpressVPN is the world’s leading VPN service. You can sign up now and get a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee trial period. ExpressVPN is currently accessible in 160 locations across 94 countries.
What is great about ExpressVPN
- 160 locations across 94 countries
- Available on multiple devices including phones, tablets, and computers.
- Excellent support and easy to use
- Good, fast, and secure performance
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Get the #1 VPN right here.
Follow these 3 steps to stream Scotland vs Ireland with a VPN
1. Download and install a VPN
2. Connect to your server location
Open the VPN application and select the location of the service or channel that you want to access.
3. Choose TV channel or stream to watch the match
Now, you visit the broadcaster from the country of the selected server location. Sit, relax, and watch Scotland against Ireland from wherever you are.
Do you want to spice it up a bit while watching Scotland against Ireland?
If you like some betting tips on Scotland vs Ireland, our partners have listed probable outcomes that might inspire you.
Latest encounters between Scotland and Ireland
The last time the pair played each other, Ireland came away as winners in a UEFA Nations League, back in June 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Ireland will get you odds 4.00, meaning the bookies predict they are in with a 25% chance of beating Scotland. You can get a price of 2.00, should you wish to add Scotland to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.