Sports Innovation previews the Serie A match between AC Milan and Udinese and offers team stats and betting tips with the latest odds.
Entering the match as a favourite, AC Milan will be highly motivated to extend their unbeaten streak in Serie A. They should be in with a decent chance of adding a win to their account. Udinese will no doubt make life as difficult as possible, though, with their current form not too shabby.
AC Milan step onto the pitch at 1st in the Serie A table on 56 points following 26 rounds and 31 points ahead of their 16th-placed opponents.
The Rossoneri enter their next Serie A match, averaging a decent 1.7 goals per game in their last 10 matches, where they pulled off 17 goals, while also conceding 10 times. That amounts to an average of 1 goal per game, in which they kept their opponents from scoring 3 times.
Udinese are currently decent goalscorers, as they managed a bearable 15 goals in the past 10 outings for an average of 1.5 goals a game. Their opponents scored a total of 21 goals, and while Udinese claimed 3 clean sheets, they conceded an average of 2.1 goals per match.
Stats and facts for AC Milan vs Udinese in Serie A.
- AC Milan have scored in 20 of the last 22 matches
- AC Milan have won 7 of the last 9 matches
- AC Milan have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- AC Milan have not conceded in the last 3 home matches in a row
- Udinese have not won 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Udinese have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Udinese have not scored in the last 4 away matches in a row
- Udinese have lost 3 of the last 4 away matches
- In 20 of the last 22 AC Milan matches versus Udinese the sum of goals was under 3.5
- AC Milan have scored in 21 of the last 22 home matches versus Udinese
- AC Milan have not lost 15 of the last 17 home matches versus Udinese
- In 8 of the last 10 matches AC Milan versus Udinese played, both teams scored
- AC Milan have conceded in 16 of the last 18 home matches versus Udinese
Current form — AC Milan vs Udinese
Rossoneri aim to bounce back
AC Milan enter their latest fixture on a fine run of form. In their last 3 matches, they first thrashed Lazio 4-0 before edging Sampdoria 1-0 in a close encounter. Their winning run ended last time out, however, with a 2-2 draw against Salernitana.
Visitors hope to boost points tally
In has been a bit of everything for Udinese in their previous 3 matches, where they first beat Torino by 2-0. This was followed by a disappointing 4-0 defeat against Verona, before an encounter with Lazio produced a 1-1 draw.
How do the bookies view it?
On paper, AC Milan are the clear favorites and look the value pick here at odds of 1.50, depending on your preferred betting strategy. The away win currently settles at 7.50, should the visitors manage to escape with all 3 points. A point for each team ramps up an accumulator with odds of 4.40.
AC Milan vs Udinese – Fixture History
Neither AC Milan nor Udinese managed a breakthrough when they last faced each other in Serie A. They ended up settling for a point in a 1-1 draw at San Siro. Depending on your betting strategy, another draw will no doubt spice up your next accumulator.
In the last 10 meetings of these teams, the opponents played on an equal footing. Under 2.5 goals happened 4 times in the last 10 encounters between these two rivals. AC Milan managed an average of 1.3 goals, with Udinese averaging 1.1 goals in these. Both teams not to score was a winning bet 2 times in this run of matches.
Current table in the Serie A
Ahead of their latest Serie A match, both AC Milan and Udinese will be looking for their main strikers. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.