Ace Football previews the Serie A clash between Sassuolo and AC Milan and offers team stats, fixture history, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Serie A tie at Stadio Mapei – Citta del Tricolore on Tuesday sees home team Sassuolo up against AC Milan.
Though only separated by a few points, Sassuolo will have their work cut out for them on Tuesday. AC Milan are favored to maintain the lead they hold over the home side in the Serie A table.
Current table in the Serie A
According to the Serie A table, the difference between the two teams is currently three points and ten spots. This round 4 match will certainly influence both teams for the rest of the campaign. Hence, we can not wait to see Sassuolo and AC Milan fight for the points in their upcoming clash on Tuesday.
Current form and fixture history of Sassuolo vs AC Milan
Sassuolo hoping for fresh start
Sassuolo will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. In their last three matches, the Neroverdi lost 3-0 against Juventus, won 1-0 against Lecce, before drawing 2-2 against Spezia.
AC Milan on a roll
AC Milan look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Udinese by 4-2, before drawing 1-1 with Atalanta. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out Bologna by a 2-0 scoreline.
Latest encounters between Sassuolo and AC Milan
Sassuolo got knocked out when AC Milan took a 3-0 win in their latest Serie A encounter. It served as payback for the 3-1 defeat, Sassuolo handed out in the reverse match.
Highlights from the last time Sassuolo and AC Milan met:
Betting stats and facts for Sassuolo and AC Milan
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Sassuolo and AC Milan played across all tournaments.
- Sassuolo have scored in 21 of the last 23 home matches
- Sassuolo have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Sassuolo have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Sassuolo have won the last 5 home matches in a row
- Sassuolo have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- AC Milan have not lost 25 of the last 27 matches
- AC Milan have scored in the last 13 matches in a row
- AC Milan have not lost 18 of the last 20 away matches
- AC Milan have scored in 21 of the last 23 away matches
- AC Milan have won 11 of the last 13 matches
- Sassuolo have conceded in 16 of the last 18 matches versus AC Milan
- Sassuolo have lost the last 6 home matches versus AC Milan in a row
- In the last 5 Sassuolo matches versus AC Milan the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Sassuolo have not won 10 of the last 12 matches versus AC Milan
- In 9 of the last 11 Sassuolo matches versus AC Milan the sum of goals was under 3.5
Players to watch in Sassuolo vs AC Milan
Gianluca Scamacca has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Sassuolo will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, AC Milan will be looking to Olivier Giroud in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of three goals in his last 6 games.
Best tips for the match: Sassuolo vs AC Milan
To sum up, the upcoming Serie A clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match as well as some alternative betting tips.