Ace Football previews the La Liga game between Real Valladolid and Almeria who meet up on Monday. The match preview includes the current team news, H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
The La Liga tie at Estadio Jose Zorrilla on Monday sees home team Real Valladolid up against Almeria.Real Valladolid will be eager to close the gap on Almeria in the La Liga table on Monday. At the same time, the hosts will be very cautious of not losing further ground on their upcoming opponent. We could have a tight match between these two coming on.
Position in the La Liga standings: Real Valladolid vs Almeria
The current standings in the La Liga show us how Real Valladolid and Almeria have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 4 clash this coming Monday.
Real Valladolid vs Almeria – Fixture History
Real Valladolid struggling for results
The mood around Real Valladolid is pretty low right now as a win has proven hard to come by in recent weeks. A solitary draw point prevents Real Valladolid from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short in a 0-3 defeat against Villarreal, before drawing 1-1 with Sevilla. They came up empty-handed once again when Barcelona ran out 4-0 winners.
Almeria on a roll
Almeria will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Almeria collected four points in their past three outings, in which they were defeated 1-2 against Real Madrid. They followed up, drawing 1-1 with Elche, before winning 2-1 against Sevilla.
Latest encounters between Real Valladolid and Almeria
With Real Valladolid having spent a stint in a lower division than Almeria this will be the first time in 9 seasons they take on each other. Depending on your betting strategy, you could do worse than adding the team showing the most stable results to your accumulator.
Real Valladolid vs Almeria Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Real Valladolid and Almeria played across all tournaments.
- Real Valladolid have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- Real Valladolid have not won the last 6 matches in a row
- Real Valladolid have not scored in 5 of the last 6 matches
- Real Valladolid have not lost 5 of the last 7 home matches
- Real Valladolid have conceded in the last 3 matches in a row
- Almeria have scored in the last 19 matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have scored in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- In the last 4 away matches in a row Almeria played, both teams scored
- Almeria have not lost 8 of the last 9 away matches
- In 7 of the last 8 Real Valladolid matches versus Almeria the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 7 of the last 8 Real Valladolid matches versus Almeria the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 Real Valladolid home matches versus Almeria the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 4 Real Valladolid home matches versus Almeria the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 3 of the last 4 Real Valladolid matches versus Almeria the sum of goals was under 1.5
Players to watch in Real Valladolid vs Almeria
It is the beginning of a new La Liga campaign, and both Real Valladolid and Almeria will be looking for their main strikers this season. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.
Real Valladolid vs Almeria Match predictions
To summarise, the upcoming match between Real Valladolid and Almeria appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.