Ace Football previews the La Liga round 5 match between Real Madrid and Mallorca and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The La Liga clash at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu on Sunday sees Real Madrid hosting opponents Mallorca.
Mallorca face a tough prospect, when travelling to in-form Real Madrid on Sunday, with the home side racking up four wins in a row.
Position in the La Liga table: Real Madrid vs Mallorca
The current standings in the La Liga show us how Real Madrid and Mallorca have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 5 clash on Sunday.
Real Madrid vs Mallorca – Fixture History
Real Madrid keep on winning
Real Madrid in awesome shape. In their last three outings, Real Madrid won 1-3 against Espanyol, beat Real Betis by 2-1 and hammered Celtic 0-3.
Mallorca hope to boost points tally
Results have been on par for Mallorca in their past games, as they have performed more or less according to expectations. Mallorca claimed four points from a possible nine in their last three matches across all tournaments, which opened with a defeat 1-2 against Real Betis. A 0-2 win followed against Rayo Vallecano, before drawing 1-1 with Girona.
Latest encounters between Real Madrid and Mallorca
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Real Madrid came away as 0-3 winners. It was a match played at Visit Mallorca Estadi back in March 2022 in the La Liga. This time round, betting on Mallorca will get you odds 11.00, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 9% chance of beating Real Madrid. You can get a price of 1.25, should you wish to add Real Madrid to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last time Real Madrid and Mallorca met:
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Stats
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Real Madrid and Mallorca. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Real Madrid have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
- Real Madrid have won the last 6 matches in a row
- In the last 4 matches in a row Real Madrid played, both teams scored
- Real Madrid have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- Mallorca have not lost 11 of the last 12 matches
- Mallorca have not lost the last 9 away matches in a row
- Mallorca have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Mallorca have won 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Mallorca have scored in 7 of the last 8 away matches
- Real Madrid have scored in 24 of the last 26 matches versus Mallorca
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 13 home matches in a row versus Mallorca
- Real Madrid have not lost 16 of the last 18 matches versus Mallorca
- Real Madrid have won 10 of the last 11 home matches versus Mallorca
- Real Madrid have won 10 of the last 12 matches versus Mallorca
Karim Benzema is injured, so Real Madrid may rely on Vinicius Junior to step up when clashing with Mallorca. The visitors are hoping Vedat Muriqi adds another goal to his current tally. He seems in quite good shape with three goals in their last six matches.
Real Madrid vs Mallorca Match predictions
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this La Liga match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.