Our betting experts preview the La Liga match between Real Madrid and Cadiz and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Struggling Cadiz are most likely in for a tough assignment when going up against Real Madrid this coming Thursday at Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take any point here. Too many draws recently have halted Cadiz in their progress. However, their upcoming clash with Real Madrid could be a good opportunity to get another match this La Liga season.
Position in the La Liga table: Real Madrid vs Cadiz
The current standings in La Liga show us how Real Madrid and Cadiz have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 14 clash this coming Thursday.
Latest form and previous La Liga encounter between Real Madrid and Cadiz
Real Madrid looking for more
Real Madrid have seen it all in their last three matches, which added four points to their account. They first shared the points in a 1-1 draw with Girona, before claiming 3 points in a 5-1 win against Celtic. Unfortunately for them, this was followed by a 3-2 defeat at the hands of Rayo Vallecano.
Cadiz keep target in sight
Cadiz have been all over in their last three matches across all tournaments. Against Rayo Vallecano, they came out empty-handed in a 5-1 defeat, whereafter they avenged themselves in a 3-2 win against Atletico Madrid. Their latest match saw them sharing the spoils in a 0-0 draw against Getafe.
Latest encounters between Real Madrid and Cadiz
Last season, Real Madrid and Cadiz settled for 0-0 and 1-1 draws in both of their fixtures.
Betting stats and facts for Real Madrid and Cadiz
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Real Madrid and Cadiz. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 22 matches in a row
- Real Madrid have not lost the last 12 home matches in a row
- Real Madrid have not lost 20 of the last 22 matches
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 12 home matches in a row
- In 10 of the last 12 matches Real Madrid played, both teams scored
- Cadiz have not won 15 of the last 17 matches
- Cadiz have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Cadiz have not won 6 of the last 7 away matches
- Cadiz have drawn 5 of the last 7 matches
- Cadiz have conceded in 5 of the last 7 away matches
- In the last 4 Real Madrid matches versus Cadiz the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Madrid have not lost 5 of the last 6 matches versus Cadiz
- In 3 of the last 4 Real Madrid matches versus Cadiz the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Real Madrid have not won 3 of the last 4 matches versus Cadiz
Players to zoom in on in Real Madrid vs Cadiz
It is difficult to look past Federico Valverde, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target 3 times in his last 6 games for Real Madrid. Alex Fernandez has managed to score two times in the last half-dozen matches for Cadiz. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Best betting tips: Real Madrid vs Cadiz
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Real Madrid and Cadiz, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.