Ace Football previews the La Liga game between Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid who meet up this coming Monday. The match preview includes the current team news, H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid face off in round 13 at Campo de Futbol de Vallecas, and it has the look of a tight match between two teams currently looking evenly matched. Rayo Vallecano are out to avenge a disappointing loss against Real Madrid in their most recent meeting. According to the bookmakers, the home side could be in for another tough ride.
Current table in the La Liga
The current standings in La Liga show us how Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 13 clash this coming Monday.
Current form and previous La Liga encounter between Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid
Rayo Vallecano continue to collect points
Rayo Vallecano look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Their last three matches saw Rayo Vallecano drawing 1-1 with Atletico Madrid, before taking out Cadiz by 5-1, and Sevilla by 0-1.
Real Madrid had a big win last time out
Real Madrid will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Real Madrid gained four points in their past three matches. First, they went down 3-2 against RB Leipzig, before picking up a 1-1 draw against Girona. Their latest match brought a 5-1 win in their encounter with Celtic.
Latest games between Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid
The last time the pair played each other, Real Madrid came away as 1-0 winners in a La Liga, back in February 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Real Madrid will get you odds 1.70, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 59% chance of beating Rayo Vallecano. You can get a price of 5.00, should you wish to add Rayo Vallecano to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Betting stats and facts for Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Rayo Vallecano and Real Madrid played across all tournaments.
- Rayo Vallecano have conceded in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Rayo Vallecano have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Rayo Vallecano have not lost the last 4 matches in a row
- Rayo Vallecano have not lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- Rayo Vallecano have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 20 matches in a row
- Real Madrid have not lost 23 of the last 25 matches
- Real Madrid have scored in the last 11 away matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Real Madrid played, both teams scored
- Real Madrid have not lost 10 of the last 11 away matches
- Rayo Vallecano have lost 18 of the last 20 matches versus Real Madrid
- Rayo Vallecano have not won 20 of the last 22 matches versus Real Madrid
- Rayo Vallecano have conceded in 19 of the last 20 matches versus Real Madrid
- Rayo Vallecano have lost 10 of the last 11 home matches versus Real Madrid
- Rayo Vallecano have not won 10 of the last 11 home matches versus Real Madrid
Man of the Moment
Florian Lejeune has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Rayo Vallecano will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Real Madrid will be looking to Federico Valverde in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 4 goals in his last 6 games.
Best betting tips: Rayo Vallecano vs Real Madrid
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this La Liga match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.