Ace Football Team previews the Eredivisie round 7 match between PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord who meet up on Sunday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
The Eredivisie clash at Philips Stadion on Sunday sees home team PSV Eindhoven battling it out for three points with Feyenoord. With four wins on the bounce, Feyenoord are ready to take on anyone, and motivation should be high to let PSV Eindhoven be the next victim in line.
Position in the Eredivisie standings: PSV Eindhoven vs Feyenoord
The current standings in the Eredivisie show us how PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 7 clash on Sunday.
PSV Eindhoven vs Feyenoord – Fixture History
PSV Eindhoven keep target in sight
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for PSV Eindhoven, as they have performed according to their level. PSV Eindhoven have four points to show from their last three matches, as they lost 2-1 against Twente, before drawing 1-1 with Bodo/Glimt. They won their most recent game 1-0 against RKC Waalwijk.
Feyenoord can build on recent win
In their last three matches, Feyenoord lost against Lazio by 4-2, beat Sparta Rotterdam by 3-0 winning 6-0 against Sturm Graz.
Latest games between PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord
The last match between PSV and Feyenoord ended in a 2-2 draw in Rotterdam on May 2022.
Highlights from the last match between PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord:
Betting stats and facts for PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord played across all tournaments.
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in 35 of the last 37 home matches
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in 24 of the last 26 matches
- In 11 of the last 13 matches PSV Eindhoven played, both teams scored
- PSV Eindhoven have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- PSV Eindhoven have not lost 12 of the last 14 matches
- Feyenoord have scored in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- Feyenoord have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In 4 of the last 5 away matches Feyenoord played, both teams scored
- Feyenoord have scored in 8 of the last 9 matches
- Feyenoord have not lost 6 of the last 7 matches
- In 8 of the last 9 matches PSV Eindhoven versus Feyenoord played, both teams scored
- PSV Eindhoven have conceded in 17 of the last 19 matches versus Feyenoord
- PSV Eindhoven have scored in 14 of the last 16 matches versus Feyenoord
- PSV Eindhoven have not won the last 8 matches versus Feyenoord in a row
- In 22 of the last 24 PSV Eindhoven matches versus Feyenoord the sum of goals was over 1.5
Man of the Moment
When looking at the list of the in-form players from both teams, we see some interesting names popping up. Cody Gakpo currently stands out for PSV Eindhoven, with Santiago Gimenez starring for the visitors. We expect both could be among the goalscorers once again for their respective teams in the upcoming match on Sunday.
PSV Eindhoven vs Feyenoord Match predictions
To summarise, the upcoming match between PSV Eindhoven and Feyenoord appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.