Our betting experts preview the Ligue 1 match between PSG and Monaco and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Struggling Monaco are most likely in for a tough assignment, when going up against PSG this coming Sunday at Parc des Princes. With a string of mediocre performances, at best, it would be astounding to see the former take any point here.
Monaco took a massive beating in their last encounter, and look to make amends this coming Sunday. PSG should face a seriously motivated home side.
Position in the Ligue 1 standings: PSG vs Monaco
The Ligue 1 standings show that PSG and Monaco are five points and ten places apart at the moment. PSG will be looking to claim all three points this coming Sunday to show that they deserve the position at the fun end of the league table. Despite being outsiders, Monaco will no doubt try to make life difficult for the favorites. There is every reason to be excited to see how this game pans out.
Current form and previous Ligue 1 encounters between PSG and Monaco
PSG mean business
PSG have found a rich vein of form in recent weeks, and aim to keep their winning streak going. In their last three outings, PSG won 0-5 against Clermont Foot, beat Montpellier by 5-2 and hammered Lille 1-7.
Monaco struggling for results
Monaco are winless in their last three matches, but managed a 2-2 draw with PSV Eindhoven and a 1-1 draw with Rennes. In their most recent match, they were defeated 1-4 at the hands of Lens.
Fixture history: PSG vs Monaco
The Parisians got knocked out when Monaco took a 3-0 win in their latest Ligue 1 encounter. It served as pay back for the 2-0 defeat, PSG handed out in the reverse match.
Betting stats and facts for PSG and Monaco
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that PSG and Monaco played across all tournaments.
- PSG have not lost 30 of the last 31 home matches
- PSG have not lost the last 17 matches in a row
- PSG have scored in 33 of the last 34 home matches
- PSG have scored in 34 of the last 36 matches
- PSG have won the last 10 matches in a row
- In the last 10 away matches in a row Monaco played, both teams scored
- Monaco have scored in the last 23 matches in a row
- In 13 of the last 15 matches Monaco played, both teams scored
- Monaco have conceded in the last 12 away matches in a row
- Monaco have scored in the last 10 away matches in a row
- In 8 of the last 10 PSG matches versus Monaco the sum of goals was over 2.5
- PSG have conceded in 12 of the last 14 home matches versus Monaco
- In the last 14 PSG matches versus Monaco the sum of goals was over 1.5
- PSG have conceded in 11 of the last 13 matches versus Monaco
- PSG have scored in 10 of the last 12 matches versus Monaco
Players to zoom in on in PSG vs Monaco
Neymar has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, PSG will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Monaco will be looking to Wissam Ben Yedder in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total.
Best betting tips: PSG vs Monaco
To summarise, the upcoming match between PSG and Monaco appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.