Ace Football Team previews the Ligue 1 round 7 match between PSG and Brest who meet up on Saturday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
The upper end meets the lower end of the Ligue 1 standings, as PSG face off against Brest. It is a match that offers both sides the opportunity to either consolidate or improve on their position in the Ligue 1 table.
PSG aim to continue their fine run of matches without defeat on Saturday, and motivation should be as high as the mood in the PSG camp before their upcoming challenges.
Position in the Ligue 1 table: PSG vs Brest
The current standings in the Ligue 1 show us how PSG and Brest have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 7 clash this coming Saturday.
Current form and previous Ligue 1 encounters between PSG and Brest
PSG are looking formidable
PSG have found a rich vein of form in recent weeks, and aim to keep their winning streak going.PSG swept all aside in their last three matches and started off by winning 0-3 against Toulouse. They went on to defeat Nantes 0-3 and made it three on the spin against Juventus in a 2-1 victory.
Brest hope to stop the rot
Brest go into this encounter hoping to turn a page, as performances in recent matches have been pretty scrappy. A single point prevents Brest from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They came up short, losing by 0-7 and 3-1 against Montpellier and Rennes, respectively. Their latest match brought some consolation, as they were able to hang on for a 1-1 draw against Strasbourg.
Latest encounters between PSG and Brest
The last time the pair played each other, PSG came away as 2-0 winners in a Ligue 1, back in January 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Brest will get you odds 23.00, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 4% chance of beating PSG. You can get a price of 1.07, should you wish to add PSG to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last match between PSG and Brest:
PSG vs Brest Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that PSG and Brest played across all tournaments.
- PSG have not lost the last 20 matches in a row
- PSG have not lost 31 of the last 32 home matches
- PSG have scored in 37 of the last 39 matches
- PSG have scored in 34 of the last 35 home matches
- PSG have won 12 of the last 13 matches
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Brest played, both teams scored
- In 6 of the last 8 away matches Brest played, both teams scored
- Brest have scored in 10 of the last 11 away matches
- Brest have not won 7 of the last 8 matches
- Brest have conceded in the last 6 matches in a row
- PSG have not lost the last 11 matches versus Brest in a row
- PSG have won the last 9 matches versus Brest in a row
- PSG have scored in the last 11 matches in a row versus Brest
- PSG have won the last 5 home matches versus Brest in a row
- PSG have not lost the last 5 home matches versus Brest in a row
It is difficult to look past Kylian Mbappe, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target nine times in his last six games for PSG. Pierre Lees-Melou has managed to score two times in the last half dozen matches for Brest. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Best betting tips: PSG vs Brest
To summarise, the upcoming match between PSG and Brest appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.