Find key insights on the Premier League match between Tottenham and Wolves, including a prediction, team stats, betting tips, and the latest odds.
The Lilywhites welcome Wolves for a clash in the Premier League at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday.
Spurs approach the next Premier League round as number 4 in the table, having claimed 47 points this season so far. With 24 games behind them, Wolves amassed 32 points, placing them as number 10 before their next fixture.
Tottenham vs Wolves Preview
In their last three matches, Tottenham won 3-2 against Brentford, before settling for a point in a 2-2 draw against Everton. They were back on top last time out, defeating Brighton 2-1. Spurs won five of their last six Premier League matches at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, scoring 15 and conceding eight along the way. They lost once but didn’t draw a single match.
Wolves are not doing well lately. They lost two matches and won one in their last three games. They lost 3-4 against Manchester United, won 2-4 against Chelsea, and then lost 0-2 against Brentford. In their last six away matches in the Premier League, the Wanderers won two, drew one, and lost three. They have conceded 11 goals and scored 11 goals in these matches.
Tottenham vs Wolves Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Tottenham and Wolves. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Tottenham have scored in the last 35 matches in a row in the Premier League
- Tottenham have scored in 41 of the last 42 matches
- Tottenham have scored in the last 20 home matches in a row in the Premier League
- In 13 of the last 14 matches Tottenham played in the Premier League, both teams scored
- In 13 of the last 14 Tottenham matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Wolves have conceded in 26 of the last 28 away matches in the Premier League
- Wolves have scored in 25 of the last 27 matches
- Wolves have scored in 20 of the last 22 matches in the Premier League
- In 8 of the last 10 away matches Wolves played in the Premier League, both teams scored
- In 7 of the last 8 Wolves away matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
Tottenham vs Wolves – In-form players
Matheus Cunha looks like great value to find the back of the net on Saturday, having hit the target four times in recent Premier League matches for Wolves. His total for the season is nine goals scored in this Premier League campaign. With five goals lately for Tottenham in the Premier League, Richarlison is also a player worth mentioning.
Tottenham vs Wolves Betting Tips
Tottenham did not lose any of their last five Premier League matches. Spurs collected six wins and lost four in their 10 most recent games across all tournaments at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Wolves won four of their previous 10 away, drew two and lost four times.
Both teams to score
Tottenham scored first in seven of their last ten home games. Wolves scored the opening goal in four of a possible ten games. Both teams have scored in the last eight home games Tottenham played in the Premier League. Wolves managed two wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches.
Tottenham conceded a goal in their last seven Premier League matches. In Tottenham’s last ten games, there have been over 2.5 goals in seven of them. They managed to average 1.9 goals per match across all tournaments. Over 2.5 goals came up in six of Wolves’ previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.2 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Tottenham vs Wolves
To sum up, the upcoming match between Tottenham and Wolves seems to be a good betting opportunity.