Looking for key insights on the Premier League match between Tottenham and Brighton? Find our prediction, team stats, betting tips, and the latest odds here.
Brighton travel to face Tottenham in a Premier League encounter at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this coming Saturday.
Ranked as number 5 in the Premier League standings, Spurs have so far collected 44 points this season, while Brighton collected 35 points. This puts them up as the number 8 after 23 rounds.
Tottenham vs Brighton Preview
In their most recent three matches, Tottenham lost 0-1 to Manchester City, won 3-2 against Brentford, and then drew 2-2 with Everton. In their last six home matches in the Premier League, Spurs have won four times, lost twice, scored 14 goals, and conceded nine goals.
In their last three matches, Brighton won against Sheffield United with a score of 5-2, lost against Luton with a score of 0-4, and won against Crystal Palace with a score of 4-1. The Seagulls only managed to win one game out of their last six away games in the Premier League. In these six matches, they drew two games and lost three, and their opponents scored 12 goals while they scored six.
Tottenham vs Brighton Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Tottenham and Brighton. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Tottenham have scored in the last 34 matches in a row in the Premier League
- Tottenham have scored in 40 of the last 41 matches
- Tottenham have scored in the last 20 home matches in a row in the Premier League
- In 12 of the last 13 matches Tottenham played in the Premier League, both teams scored
- In 12 of the last 13 Tottenham matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Brighton have conceded in 24 of the last 26 matches in the Premier League
- Brighton have conceded in 15 of the last 17 away matches in the Premier League
- Brighton have not won 8 of the last 9 away matches in the Premier League
- Brighton have not lost 9 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 3 Brighton away matches the sum of goals was over 3.5
Tottenham vs Brighton – In-form players
Joao Pedro’s decent form for Brighton includes three goals in his last six Premier League games. However, facing strong favorites Tottenham on Saturday, Brighton need more from him. Meanwhile, Richarlison’s six goals in his recent six Premier League matches make him a promising option for impact for Spurs.
Tottenham vs Brighton Betting Tips
Tottenham won six of their previous 10 outings across all tournaments on home soil. They lost four as well, whilst visitors Brighton won five of their last 10 matches away from home. They drew two and lost three.
Both teams to score
Both teams have scored in the last six Tottenham games in the Premier League. Of the previous 10 outings, Tottenham scored the opening goal six times, whereas their opponents, Brighton, were first on target in four of their last 10 games. Brighton have also scored in five consecutive away meetings with Tottenham.
Over 2.5 goals came out seven times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Tottenham, who scored an average of 2.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Brighton’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.9 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Tottenham vs Brighton
To sum up, the upcoming match between Tottenham and Brighton seems to be a good betting opportunity.