Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Nottingham Forest and West Ham and offer team stats, betting tips, and the latest odds.
West Ham United go up against Nottingham Forest on Saturday for a Premier League meeting at City Ground, Nottingham.
The Hammers rank eighth in the Premier League standings, having tallied 36 points in 24 games. They sit 15 points above Nottingham Forest, who lie 16th in the table on a mere 21 points.
Nottingham Forest vs West Ham Preview
Nottingham Forest Form
Nottingham Forest’s recent performance has been average, with not a single outright victory from their last three matches. They drew 1-1 against Bournemouth, then edged Bristol City on penalties after a 1-1 draw, and finally lost 2-3 against Newcastle. At their home ground, the City Ground in Nottingham, the Reds have only managed one win in their last six Premier League matches. In these six matches, they drew zero and lost five, scoring seven goals and conceding 12.
West Ham Form
West Ham only managed to secure a draw in their last three games. They earned a point in a 1-1 draw against Bournemouth but were heavily defeated by Manchester United with a score of 3-0. In their most recent match, they suffered another disappointment as Arsenal won by a landslide with a score of 6-0. In their previous six away matches in the Premier League, West Ham won half, drew one, and lost two. They scored eight goals but conceded 12.
Nottingham Forest vs West Ham Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Nottingham Forest and West Ham. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Nottingham Forest played, both teams scored
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in the last 13 matches in a row in the Premier League
- Nottingham Forest have conceded in 23 of the last 25 home matches
- In the last 7 matches in a row Nottingham Forest played in the Premier League, both teams scored
- In the last 6 home matches in a row Nottingham Forest played, both teams scored
- In 10 of the last 11 West Ham away matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- West Ham have conceded in 15 of the last 16 away matches in the Premier League
- West Ham have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches in the Premier League
- In 9 of the last 11 West Ham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 West Ham matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was under 3.5
Nottingham Forest vs West Ham – In-form players
Jarrod Bowen has had an outstanding season, scoring 11 goals for his club so far. Bringing such form to the table is crucial for the success of West Ham.
Nottingham Forest vs West Ham Betting Tips
Nottingham Forest claimed two wins, drew two, and lost six of their previous 10 home matches across all tournaments. West Ham won four, drew one, and lost five of their last 10 games away.
Both teams to score
Both teams have scored in the last seven Nottingham Forest games in the Premier League. Nottingham Forest managed the first goal of the game in only four of their 10 previous games played. Meanwhile, West Ham were first on target in four of their last 10 outings. Nottingham Forest have also scored in four consecutive home meetings with West Ham.
Amazingly, Nottingham Forest failed to keep a clean sheet in their past 13 Premier League matches. In their last ten matches across all tournaments, Nottingham Forest saw seven of them finish with more than 2.5 goals, scoring an average of 1.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in four of the last ten outings for West Ham, who managed to score 0.9 times in those matches.
Match predictions: Nottingham Forest vs West Ham
To sum up, the upcoming match between Nottingham Forest and West Ham seems to be a good betting opportunity.