Find key insights on the Premier League match between Manchester United and Tottenham, including a prediction, team stats, betting tips, and the latest odds.
Tottenham go up against Manchester United on Sunday for a Premier League meeting at Old Trafford.
Manchester United are number 8 in the Premier League table on 31 points after 20 matches. Tottenham rank number 5 with 39 points after 20 matches played.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Preview
Manchester United Form
Manchester United have been a little inconsistent recently, as they beat Aston Villa by 3-2. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 2-1 against Nottingham Forest, before claiming three points in a 0-2 win against Wigan. The Red Devils managed a strong return of four wins from their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League. They drew none though, while losing twice in this series. They scored eight goals and conceded ten times.
Tottenham won twice in their last three matches, but began by losing 4-2 against Brighton, before beating Bournemouth 3-1. Another win followed, this time by 1-0 against Burnley. Spurs won half of their previous six away matches in the Premier League, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored 11 goals whilst conceding ten.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Manchester United and Tottenham. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 14 of the last 15 Manchester United matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Manchester United home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Manchester United matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Manchester United home matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Manchester United have conceded in 10 of the last 12 home matches in the Premier League
- Tottenham have scored in the last 37 matches in a row
- Tottenham have scored in the last 32 matches in a row in the Premier League
- Tottenham have scored in the last 19 away matches in a row
- Tottenham have scored in 29 of the last 31 away matches in the Premier League
- In 10 of the last 11 matches Tottenham played, both teams scored
Manchester United vs Tottenham – In-form players
Scott McTominay has found the back of the net two times in the previous six Premier League games for Manchester United, who won’t mind him striking again on Sunday. Punters will also be looking for Richarlison to keep his current streak of five goals in his last six Premier League games going for the Lilywhites.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Betting Tips
In their last 10 matches at Old Trafford across all tournaments, Manchester United won five times, drew zero, and lost five times. Tottenham claimed five wins, three draws, and two defeats in their last 10 games away.
Both teams to score
Tottenham have been ready from the outset, scoring the opening goal no less than nine times in their previous 10 outings. Manchester United scored the first goal of the game in three of their last 10 games. The Red Devils have scored in four consecutive home meetings with Tottenham.
Over 2.5 goals happened in five of Manchester United’s last ten matches across all tournaments. They scored an average of 1.1 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in eight of the last ten matches that Tottenham played across all tournaments. They scored two times on average in the process. Tottenham scored at least one goal in their last 32 Premier League matches.
Match predictions: Manchester United vs Tottenham
To sum up, the upcoming match between Manchester United and Tottenham seems to be a good betting opportunity.