Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Fulham and Bournemouth and offer team stats, betting tips, and the latest odds.
Fulham take on visitors Bournemouth at Craven Cottage in a Premier League tie this coming Saturday.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Preview
In their last three games, Fulham lost 0-2 against Newcastle, drew 0-0 with Everton, and tied 2-2 with Burnley. In their last six home games in the Premier League, the Cottagers won four times, drew once, and lost once. They scored 15 goals and conceded five.
In their last three games, Bournemouth won 5-0 against Swansea, tied 1-1 with West Ham, and also tied 1-1 against Nottingham Forest. In their most recent six Premier League away matches, the Cherries won four, tied once, and lost once. They scored 13 goals and conceded seven times.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Fulham and Bournemouth. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 9 of the last 10 Fulham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 6 Fulham home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 Fulham home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Fulham have not won the last 6 matches in a row
- Fulham have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- In 12 of the last 14 Bournemouth away matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bournemouth have scored in 15 of the last 16 matches
- In 9 of the last 11 Bournemouth matches the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 9 of the last 11 Bournemouth away matches in the Premier League, the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Bournemouth have scored in 13 of the last 14 away matches
Fulham vs Bournemouth – Players in Form
Dominic Solanke has enjoyed an impressive season, netting a total of 13 goals in the Premier League. In his recent six games, he found the back of the net five times, showcasing his goal-scoring prowess. Bournemouth undoubtedly hope that he can sustain this productive form when they face Fulham on Saturday.
Fulham vs Bournemouth Betting Tips
Craven Cottage witnessed Fulham winning five times in their last 10 home matches, whilst drawing two and losing three as well. Bournemouth claimed five wins, one draw, and four defeats in their last 10 games away. The Cherries have also not lost to Fulham in five consecutive meetings.
Both teams to score
Fulham scored the first goal of the match in four games from a possible ten. Bournemouth scored the opening goal in six of the last ten games. The Cherries managed four wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches. They have also scored in four consecutive meetings with Fulham at Craven Cottage.
Fulham saw over 2.5 goals in four of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 0.7 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in seven of Bournemouth’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 2.2 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Fulham vs Bournemouth
To sum up, the upcoming match between Fulham and Bournemouth seems to be a good betting opportunity.