Ace Football team previews the Premier League clash between Everton and Tottenham and offers the latest team news, stats, and free betting tips with the best odds.
We are zooming in on Everton and Tottenham, as the duo face each other at Goodison Park on Monday in what surely will be an exciting Premier League clash.
Team form: Everton vs Tottenham
Everton are unbeaten in their last three games after drawing 2-2 with Nottingham Forest, beating Brentford 1-0 and drawing 2-2 with Chelsea. Everton claimed a middle-of-the-road three wins in their previous six matches on home soil in the Premier League. They also drew zero and lost three, as they scored five and conceded eight goals.
Tottenham go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous three matches, which started off with a 0-0 draw against AC Milan. They went on to beat Nottingham Forest by 3-1, before sharing the spoils with Southampton in a 3-3 draw. In their last six away matches in the Premier League, Tottenham won twice, while also recording one draw. They endured three defeats in this run, with a scoreline from these matches saying 12 goals conceded and 11 scored.
Betting stats for Everton and Tottenham
Here are some fun facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Everton and Tottenham. The facts are based on the stats from games played out across all tournaments.
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches without conceding a goal
- In the last 4 Everton home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- Everton have scored in 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches and the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Everton have won 3 of the last 4 home matches while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row without scoring a goal
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row and the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Tottenham have lost the last 3 away matches in a row while scoring less than 0.5 goals
- Tottenham have lost the last 4 away matches in a row while scoring less than 1.5 goals
- In the last 3 Tottenham away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
Players on top: Everton vs Tottenham
Abdoulaye Doucoure is the most prolific Premier League marksman for the home team, scoring twice recently. Tottenham look to Harry Kane, hoping he can add to his current total of four Premier League goals in his latest games.
Popular betting markets: Everton vs Tottenham
Everton racked up five wins in their previous 10 matches on their home ground across all tournaments. They lost five and now face Tottenham who won three of their previous 10 away matches. They drew two and lost five. Tottenham have not lost to Everton in 9 consecutive home meetings.
Both teams to score
Everton scored first in six of their last ten home games. Tottenham scored the opening goal in six of the last ten games. Of the previous 10 outings, Everton scored the opening goal five times, whereas their opponents were first on target in six of their last 10 games.
Over 2.5 goals came out four times in the previous ten matches across all tournaments for Everton, who scored an average of 0.8 goals along the way. Over 2.5 goals appeared in three of the last ten matches that Tottenham played across all tournaments. They scored 1.2 times on average in the process.
Betting prediction: Everton vs Tottenham
The match between Everton and Tottenham should be an interesting one to watch and play some bets on, too. Therefore, we have come up with a free betting tip for this Premier League game.