Our betting experts preview the UEFA Nations League match between Poland and Netherlands and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The UEFA Nations League clash at National Stadium, Warsaw this coming Thursday sees home team Poland battling it out for three points with Netherlands. Poland enter the match against Netherlands hoping to gain some ground on the latter in UEFA Nations League standings. A positive result could prove pivotal to their upcoming challenges this season.
Position in the UEFA Nations League table: Poland vs Netherlands
The current standings in Group A4 show us how Poland and Netherlands have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 5 clash on Thursday.
Poland vs Netherlands – Fixture History
Poland hoping to bounce back
Results have been pretty much up to scratch in recent matches for Poland, who have performed more or less according to expectations. A draw is the best Poland can show from their last three games, where they came up short in a 6-1 defeat against Belgium. A 2-2 draw with the Netherlands followed before they were defeated 0-1 by Belgium.
The Dutch are on a roll
The Netherlands look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. The visitors are unbeaten in their last three matches, first beating Wales by 1-2. This was followed by a 2-2 with Poland and a 3-2 win against Wales.
Latest encounters between Poland and Netherlands
The last encounter between Poland and the Netherlands ended in a 2-2 draw on June 11, 2022 at Rotterdam.
Highlights from the last game between Poland and Netherlands:
Betting stats and facts for Poland and Netherlands
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Poland and Netherlands. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Poland have scored in 23 of the last 25 matches
- Poland have scored in 16 of the last 18 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Poland played, both teams scored
- Poland have conceded in 7 of the last 8 matches
- Poland have conceded in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Netherlands have not lost 25 of the last 27 matches
- Netherlands have scored in 25 of the last 26 matches
- Netherlands have not lost 16 of the last 18 away matches
- In the last 6 matches in a row Netherlands played, both teams scored
- Netherlands have scored in the last 10 away matches in a row
- Poland have not won the last 3 matches versus Netherlands in a row
- Poland have conceded in the last 3 matches in a row versus Netherlands
Robert Lewandowski is one of the players from Poland that is expected to hit the net again quite soon. Similarly, Netherlands have the Pole’s Barcelona teammate Memphis Depay on top of the list with four goals to his account at this point, but equally more goals are expected from him.
Match predictions: Poland vs Netherlands
To sum up, the upcoming match between Poland and Netherlands seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.