Ace Football Team previews the Serie A round 17 match between Monza and Inter who meet up on Saturday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
The upper end meets the lower end of the Serie A standings, as Inter face off against Monza. It is a match that offers both teams a chance to either consolidate or improve their positions in the Serie A table.
Current Serie A standings
The current standings in the Serie A show us how Monza and Inter have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 17 clash this coming Saturday.
Current form and previous Serie A encounter between Monza and Inter
Monza paddling along
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for Monza, as they have performed according to their level. In their last three matches, Monza lost 1-0 against Lazio, and won 3-0 against Salernitana, before drawing 1-1 against Fiorentina.
Inter keep on winning
Inter look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Inter look fabulous with three wins on the trot, starting off against Bologna, who were defeated by 6-1. Then, Atalanta got outclassed in a 2-3 win, before beating SSC Napoli by 1-0.
Fixture history: Monza vs Inter
With Monza being new to this division they never played against Inter before in Serie A.
Monza vs Inter Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Monza and Inter played across all tournaments.
- Monza have scored in 36 of the last 38 home matches
- In 9 of the last 10 Monza home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 4 matches in a row Monza played, both teams scored
- In 8 of the last 9 Monza matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Monza have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches
- Inter have won the last 3 matches in a row without conceding a goal
- Inter have scored in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Inter have not lost 15 of the last 17 matches
- Inter have won 7 of the last 8 matches
- Inter have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
It is difficult to look past Edin Dzeko when searching for a goalscorer. He seems unstoppable and hit the target 3 times in the last 6 matches for Inter. His season total reads 7 goals scored in Serie A matches right now.
With 3 goals in his last 6 matches for Monza, Carlos Augusto is the player to look out for, as he will be gunning for more Serie A goals on Saturday.
Best tips for the match: Monza vs Inter
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Serie A match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.