After being out of the national squad, Marcus Rashford opened up a Q&A session on Twitter with all his fans around the globe.
Marcus Rashford has truly developed as a political figure, now more so with his clever responses to his Twitter family. Because of an injury sustained during England’s 5-0 win over San Marino, he has diverted his attention to Q&A on social media.
The Manchester United striker replied to various questions shot at him by fans across the world. But there was one topic in specific, which appeared on a couple of occasions. Rashford was asked regarding Borussia Dortmund’s Jadon Sancho in the hope of luring him into a conversation.
The motive there was to make the 23-year-old talk about bringing Sancho to Old Trafford. As you all may know, the Dortmund star was heavily linked to United during the last transfer window. However, Rashford had a witty response ready up his sleeve as he probably expected such questions regarding his national teammate.
When asked about Sancho, he replied: “I do with England”. Rashford’s diplomatic answer tells us that he has been monitoring movements regarding the Sancho deal. Furthermore, when asked about who his favourite player in Bundesliga is, he said: “Sancho”.
Here are some of his other responses:
- England ready to face Euro 2020’s heavyweights, says Southgate
- Mourinho blasts Fernandes for ghosting for Portugal at Euro 2020
- Torres ‘totally calm’ about future amid Man Utd & Real Madrid talks
- Wednesday’s transfer rumors – Real reach ‘total agreement’ with Haaland
- Czech Republic 0-1 England – Euro 2020 Player Ratings