Ace Football previews the La Liga game between Mallorca and Atletico Madrid who meet up this coming Wednesday. The match preview includes the current team news, H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
Mallorca will be taking on visiting team Atletico Madrid at Visit Mallorca Estadi in a La Liga tie this coming Wednesday. With 2 defeats in the last 6 matches, the situation at Mallorca could probably be a lot better. They need to improve their game or prepare for more disappointment as they face Atletico Madrid at home.
Current La Liga standings
The current standings in La Liga show us how Mallorca and Atletico Madrid have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 14 clash this coming Wednesday.
Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid – Fixture History
Mallorca paddling along
Results have been on par for Mallorca in their past games, as they have performed more or less according to expectations. In their last three matches, Mallorca won 1-2 against Valencia, before settling for a point in a 1-1 draw against Espanyol. They were back on top last time out, defeating Villarreal 0-2.
Atletico Madrid struggling for results
Atletico Madrid will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. In their previous three games, Atletico Madrid lost 3-2 and 2-1 against Cadiz and FC Porto, respectively, before drawing 1-1 with Espanyol.
Fixture history: Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Mallorca came away as 1-0 winners. It was a match played at Visit Mallorca Estadi back in April 2022 in La Liga. This time round, betting on Atletico Madrid will get you odds 2.20, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 45% chance of beating Mallorca. You can get a price of 3.60, should you wish to add Mallorca to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Mallorca and Atletico Madrid played across all tournaments.
- Mallorca have conceded in 15 of the last 17 home matches
- Mallorca have scored in 8 of the last 10 home matches
- Mallorca have conceded in 8 of the last 10 matches
- Mallorca have not won 5 of the last 6 home matches
- Mallorca have not lost the last 3 matches in a row
- In the last 6 matches in a row Atletico Madrid played, both teams scored
- Atletico Madrid have scored in 13 of the last 15 away matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Atletico Madrid played, both teams scored
- Atletico Madrid have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- Atletico Madrid have conceded in the last 6 matches in a row
- In 17 of the last 19 Mallorca matches versus Atletico Madrid the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Mallorca have not lost 9 of the last 11 home matches versus Atletico Madrid
- Mallorca have conceded in 10 of the last 12 matches versus Atletico Madrid
- In 7 of the last 9 Mallorca home matches versus Atletico Madrid the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Mallorca have scored in 9 of the last 11 home matches versus Atletico Madrid
Vedat Muriqi has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Mallorca will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Atletico Madrid will be looking to Joao Felix in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 3 goals in his last 6 games.
Match predictions: Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid
To sum up, the upcoming match between Mallorca and Atletico Madrid seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.