Ace Football previews the Premier League clash between Liverpool and Leeds and offers team news, fixture history, betting tips and the latest odds.
Liverpool and Leeds face off in round 14 at Anfield, and it has the look of a tight match between these two teams as they are currently looking evenly matched. Leeds will play the match against Liverpool hoping to gain some ground on the latter in the Premier League standings. A positive result could be more than important for their upcoming challenges this season.
Current table in the Premier League
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Liverpool and Leeds have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 14 clash this coming Saturday.
Latest form and fixture history of Liverpool against Leeds
Liverpool continue to collect points
Liverpool look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Liverpool beat West Ham by 1-0, lost 1-0 against Nottingham Forest, before defeating Ajax 0-3.
Leeds slumps to new low
The mood around Leeds is pretty low right now as a win has proven hard to come by in recent weeks. Leeds endured a tough spell in their last three matches, from which they have nothing to show. They were beaten 0-1 by Arsenal before Leicester ran out 2-0 winners. A third defeat on the trot followed against Fulham, who came out 2-3 winners.
Latest games between Liverpool and Leeds
Liverpool held on to a clean sheet in their last two encounters with Leeds in the Premier League. They ended up as 6-0 winners in February 2022 and 3-0 winners in September 2021. Perhaps something worth considering before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Betting stats and facts for Liverpool and Leeds
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Liverpool and Leeds. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Liverpool have not lost 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Liverpool have scored in 13 of the last 15 matches
- Liverpool have won 6 of the last 7 home matches
- Liverpool have scored in 10 of the last 11 home matches
- Liverpool have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- Leeds have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Leeds have conceded in 14 of the last 16 matches
- Leeds have not won the last 8 matches in a row
- Leeds have not won the last 7 away matches in a row
- Leeds have lost the last 4 matches in a row
- Liverpool have not lost the last 10 matches versus Leeds in a row
- Liverpool have scored in the last 13 matches in a row versus Leeds
- In 6 of the last 7 home matches Liverpool versus Leeds played, both teams scored
- In the last 4 Liverpool home matches versus Leeds the sum of goals was over 3.5
- In 6 of the last 7 Liverpool matches versus Leeds the sum of goals was over 2.5
Mohamed Salah is one of the Liverpool players, who is expected to score on a regular basis. Leeds have their eyes fixed on Rodrigo, who is on a single goal in the last six matches. No doubt more will follow soon, when he hits his stride.
Best betting tips: Liverpool vs Leeds
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Liverpool and Leeds, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.