Our betting experts preview the Premier League match between Leicester City and Leeds and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Premier League clash at King Power Stadium this Thursday sees home team Leicester City battling it out for three points with Leeds. Leeds will be looking to increase the gap on Leicester City after their showdown. However, the bottom-placed hosts will be eager to prevent that as they look to get their campaign up and running.
Position in the Premier League standings: Leicester City vs Leeds
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Leicester City and Leeds have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 12 clash this coming Thursday.
Current form and fixture history of Leicester City vs Leeds
Leicester City hope to stop the rot
Leicester City will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. The Foxes added four points to the standings in their previous three matches, where they first beat Nottingham F. 4-0. They were then defeated 2-1 against Bournemouth, before drawing 0-0 against Crystal Palace.
Leeds desperate for points
The mood around Leeds is pretty low right now as a win has proven hard to come by in recent weeks. A draw is all that prevents the Whites from having nothing to show for their previous three games. They claimed a point in a 0-0 draw against Aston Villa before getting trounced by Crystal Palace by a 2-1 score. Last time out, more disappointment followed as Arsenal ran out 0-1 winners.
Fixture history: Leicester City vs Leeds
The last time the pair played each other, the Foxes came away as 1-0 winners in the Premier League, back in March 2022. At the time of writing, the bookmakers are offering the following prices on this encounter: betting on Leeds will get you odds 2.90, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 34% chance of three points at the King Power Stadium. You can get a price of 2.30, should you wish to add Leicester City to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Highlights from the last game between Leicester City and Leeds:
Betting stats and facts for Leicester City and Leeds
Here are some interesting betting-relevant facts based on statistics from the last couple of matches that Leicester City and Leeds played across all tournaments.
- Leicester have scored in 20 of the last 22 matches
- Leicester have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- Leicester have scored in 9 of the last 11 home matches
- Leicester have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Leicester have lost 5 of the last 7 matches
- Leeds have conceded in 18 of the last 20 away matches
- In 7 of the last 9 away matches Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leeds have conceded in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Leeds have not won the last 6 matches in a row
- Leeds have not won the last 6 away matches in a row
- Leicester have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches versus Leeds
- In 4 of the last 5 matches Leicester versus Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leicester have conceded in 9 of the last 11 matches versus Leeds
- Leicester have scored in 5 of the last 6 home matches versus Leeds
- In 10 of the last 11 Leicester matches versus Leeds the sum of goals was over 1.5
Man of the Moment
It is difficult to look past James Maddison, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target three times in his last six games for Leicester City. Luis Sinisterra has managed to score two times in the last half-dozen matches for Leeds. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Best betting tips: Leicester City vs Leeds
To sum up, the upcoming match between Leicester City and Leeds seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.