Our betting experts preview the Segunda Division match between Leganes and Real Zaragoza and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Leganes welcome Real Zaragoza for a clash in the Spanish Segunda Division at Estadio Butarque this Monday. Leganes must desire to end their current three-match winless run this coming Monday. Since they are considered to be the favorites of the match, they hope that the long-awaited win will finally come.
Position in the Segunda Division table: Leganes vs Real Zaragoza
The current standings in the Segunda Division show us how Leganes and Real Zaragoza have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 21 clash this coming Monday.
Latest form and previous Segunda Division encounter between Leganes and Real Zaragoza
Leganes hope to boost points tally
Having collected three points from three draws in their previous three matches, Leganes are on the lookout for a win again. Against Villarreal B it finished 0-0, before they split the points with CD Mirandes in a 2-2 draw. In their latest match, they once again had to settle for a single point after drawing 1-1 against FC Andorra.
Real Zaragoza tough to break down
Real Zaragoza look in good shape before their upcoming match as they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat UD Ibiza by 2-1, before drawing 0-0 with Albacete. They were back as winners last time out, when they took out SD Huesca by a 3-0 scoreline.
Latest games between Leganes and Real Zaragoza
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Leganes came away as 2-1 winners. It was a match played at Estadio Butarque back in February 2022 in the Segunda Division. This time round, betting on Real Zaragoza will get you odds 3.50, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 29% chance of beating Leganes. You can get a price of 2.30, should you wish to add Leganes to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Leganes vs Real Zaragoza Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Leganes and Real Zaragoza played across all tournaments.
- In 10 of the last 11 Leganes home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Leganes have not lost 11 of the last 13 matches
- Leganes have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches
- Leganes have scored in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Leganes have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- In 23 of the last 25 Real Zaragoza matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 10 of the last 12 Real Zaragoza away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 11 of the last 12 Real Zaragoza away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Real Zaragoza have not won 11 of the last 13 away matches
- In 5 of the last 7 Real Zaragoza away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Leganes have won 3 of the last 4 matches versus Real Zaragoza without conceding a goal
- Leganes have won the last 4 matches versus Real Zaragoza in a row
- Leganes have won the last 3 matches in a row versus Real Zaragoza while scoring more than 1.5 goals
- Leganes have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches versus Real Zaragoza
- Leganes have not lost the last 5 home matches versus Real Zaragoza in a row
Juan Munoz has been one of the most prolific scorers for the home team recently. Surely, Leganes will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Real Zaragoza will be looking to Jair Amador in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of two goals in his last 6 games.
Best betting tips: Leganes vs Real Zaragoza
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this Segunda Division match, which are based on the above statements. Besides the main prediction for this game, we have also come up with some lower and higher-risk alternatives.