Ace Football Team previews the Premier League round 17 match between Leeds and Manchester City who meet up this coming Wednesday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
Leeds come up against visiting side Manchester City in a Premier League round 17 match. The duel will take place at Elland Road this coming Wednesday, and it should be interesting enough to follow. With 4 defeats in the last 6 matches, the mood around the Leeds camp could probably be a lot better. They need to up their game or prepare for more disappointment when facing Manchester City on their home ground.
Position in the Premier League standings: Leeds vs Manchester City
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Leeds and Manchester City have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 17 clash this coming Wednesday.
Current form and fixture history of Leeds vs Manchester City
Leeds on a miserable run
Results have been dismal for Leeds in recent weeks, and they will be bordering on desperation for a quick turnaround. In their last three matches, the Whites won 4-3 against Bournemouth, before losing 1-0 against Wolverhampton and 4-3 to Tottenham.
Manchester City hope to boost points tally
Results have been up and down for Manchester City, who beat Chelsea by 2-0. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 1-2 against Brentford, before claiming three points in a 3-2 win against Liverpool.
Latest encounters between Leeds and Manchester City
Leeds were unable to penetrate the Manchester City defence the last two times they met in the Premier League. The latter ended up winning by a 4-0 and 7-0 scoreline. Perhaps something worth considering before settling on your next accumulator, depending on your betting strategy.
Highlights from the last game between Leeds and Manchester City:
Betting stats and facts for Leeds and Manchester City
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Leeds and Manchester City. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- Leeds have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Leeds have not lost 10 of the last 12 home matches
- In 5 of the last 6 matches Leeds played, both teams scored
- In the last 3 home matches in a row Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leeds have scored in 10 of the last 12 home matches
- Manchester City have not lost 20 of the last 22 matches
- In the last 4 Manchester City away matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- Manchester City have not lost 12 of the last 14 away matches
- In the last 4 Manchester City away matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In the last 5 Manchester City away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 8 of the last 10 Leeds matches versus Manchester City the sum of goals was over 2.5
- Leeds have conceded in the last 7 matches in a row versus Manchester City
- In 5 of the last 7 matches Leeds versus Manchester City played, both teams scored
- Leeds have scored in 8 of the last 10 matches versus Manchester City
- In 4 of the last 5 Leeds home matches versus Manchester City the sum of goals was over 2.5
It is difficult to look past Rodrigo, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run as he hit the target 5 times in his last 6 games for Leeds. Erling Braut Haaland has managed to score 3 times in the last half-dozen matches for Manchester City. It is probably safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.
Leeds vs Manchester City Match predictions
To sum up, the upcoming Premier League clash seems to be a good opportunity to place some bets. Taking into account the statements from above, we have come up with the main prediction for this match and some alternative betting tips.