Sports Innovation previews the La Liga match between Granada and FC Barcelona and offers team stats and betting tips with the latest odds.
Barcelona aim to make it three wins in a row in 2022 in Saturday’s visit to Granada for another La Liga match.
Despite a tricky start to the season, things are looking better for the Catalan giants. A four-match unbeaten run in La Liga (W2 D2) has moved them up to fifth in the standings, one point outside the top-four.
Barca have also welcomed back Memphis Depay and Sergino Dest for the trip to Andalusia.
That said, Granda are also on the up. The Nazaries have are unbeaten in their last six La Liga games (W3 D3), moving them seven points clear of the relegation zone in 13th-place.
Stats and facts for Granada and Barcelona in La Liga.
- In 9 of the last 10 home matches Granada played, both teams scored
- Granada have scored in the last 11 home matches in a row
- Granada have conceded in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- Granada have not lost 7 of the last 8 matches
- Granada have won the last 3 home matches in a row
- Barcelona have not lost the last 3 matches in a row
- Barcelona have not won 5 of the last 7 matches
- Granada have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches versus Barcelona
- Granada have not won 9 of the last 11 matches versus Barcelona
- Granada have lost 6 of the last 8 home matches versus Barcelona
- In 4 of the last 5 Granada home matches versus Barcelona the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 6 of the last 8 Granada matches versus Barcelona the sum of goals was under 3.5
Current form — Granada v. Barcelona
The Nazaries continue to collect points
Granada look well suited to take on any opponent at the moment, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 4-1 and 2-1 against Mallorca and Atletico Madrid respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Elche, who claimed a point in a 0-0 draw.
The Blaugrana are in decent form
Barcelona look well suited to take on any opponent at the moment, as their last 3 matches saw them gaining 7 points. They started off drawing 1-1 with Sevilla, before downing first Mallorca by 0-1, then Linares Deportivo in a 1-2 win.
How do the bookies view it?
The bookmakers favor Barcelona to take all 3 points in Andalusia, with ComeOn! offering odds of 1.74 for an away victory. A draw pays out at 4.00 with Bet365, while LeoVegas has priced a home win for Granada at 5.10.
Granada v. Barcelona — fixture history
The last time Granada played Barcelona at Camp Nou, the game finished with a 1-1 scoreline.
Granada enter the match against Barcelona with a 2-1-7 record in their previous 10 encounters in La Liga. This amounts to a 20% winning ratio for the hosts, with the away side victorious in 70% of the last 10 encounters.
Current table in the La Liga
Looking at the current La Liga standings, Granada and Barcelona are currently 8 points and 8 places apart. Barcelona will no doubt attempt to grab all three points on Saturday to move further up the league table. Despite being the outsider in this clash, Granada will try to make this a miserable day for their opponents. The result of this game could have a big impact on both teams in their upcoming matches.
It is difficult to look past Jorge Molina, when on the search for a marksman. He seems to be on a strong run, as he hit the target 6 times lately for Granada. Nico Gonzalez has managed to score 2 times in the last half dozen matches for Barcelona. It is safe to say that they will both be looking to add to their total here once again.