Sports Innovation previews the La Liga match between Celta Vigo and Levante and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Entering the match as a favorite, Celta Vigo will be highly motivated to extend their unbeaten streak in La Liga. They should be in with a decent chance of adding a win to their account. The visitors will no doubt make life as difficult as possible, though, with their current form not too shabby.
Ranked 10th in the La Liga table, Celta Vigo have collected 31 points from 24 games and sit 17 points above rock-bottom Levante.
The Sky Blues are relatively average in the art of goal-scoring these days. Eduardo Coudet’s side claimed a steady 14 goals in their previous 10 matches. An average of 1.4 goals per game. They simultaneously allowed their opponents 7 goals, or an average of 0.7 goals a game. They clawed out a clean sheet 5 times in this run.
Levante are currently decent goalscorers as well, as they managed a bearable 12 goals in the past 10 outings for an average of 1.2 goals a game. Their opponents scored a total of 25 goals against them. While the Frogs claimed 3 clean sheets, they conceded an average of 2.5 goals per match.
Stats and facts for Celta Vigo vs Levante in La Liga.
- Celta Vigo have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- Celta Vigo have won the last 3 home matches in a row
- Celta Vigo have scored in the last 6 home matches in a row
- Levante have not won 23 of the last 25 matches
- Levante have conceded in 19 of the last 21 away matches
- Levante have lost 9 of the last 10 away matches
- Celta Vigo have scored in the last 14 matches in a row versus Levante
- In 4 of the last 5 Celta Vigo home matches versus Levante the sum of goals was over 4.5
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Celta Vigo versus Levante played, both teams scored
- In 5 of the last 6 Celta Vigo home matches versus Levante the sum of goals was over 2.5
- In 4 of the last 5 Celta Vigo home matches versus Levante the sum of goals was over 3.5
Current form — Celta Vigo vs Levante
Sky Blues aim to continue unbeaten run
Celta Vigo go into their upcoming match unbeaten in their previous 3 matches, which started off with a 2-2 draw against Sevilla. They went on to beat Rayo Vallecano 2-0, before sharing the spoils with Cadiz in a 0-0 draw.
Frogs finally end miserable run
Levante suffered a couple of disappointments in their last 3 matches as they were run over by Getafe in a 3-0 defeat. Real Betis also proved too hard to handle as they won 2-4 before the away side were able to strike back last time out in a 0-1 win against Atletico Madrid.
How do the bookies view it?
On paper, Celta Vigo are the clear favorites and look the value pick here at odds of 1.65, depending on your preferred betting strategy. The away win currently settles at 5.75, should the visitors manage to escape with all 3 points. A point for each team ramps up an accumulator with odds of 4.15.
Celta Vigo vs Levante – Fixture History
The last match between these teams was a La Liga match back on 21 September 2021 and saw Celta Vigo claim a 2-0 victory.
In the last 10 meetings of these teams, an advantage was formed on the side of the Sky Blues. Over 3.5 goals happened 5 times in the last 10 encounters between these two rivals. Celta Vigo managed an average of 2 goals, while Levante averaged 1.7 goals. Both teams to score was a winning bet 7 times in this run of matches.
Current table in the La Liga
Ahead of their latest LaLiga match, both Celta Vigo and Levante will be looking for their main strikers. Accordingly, we have listed some of the in-form players who are expected to be getting it on for each team this season.