Ace Football Team previews the UEFA Nations League round 5 match between Kazakhstan and Belarus who meet up on Thursday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
The UEFA Nations League clash at Astana Arena this Thursday sees home team Kazakhstan battling it out for three points with Belarus.
Belarus need a win against UEFA Nations League leaders Kazakhstan to reduce the current gap in the standings, obviously. Then there is also the motivation of beating the Group C3 leaders, and the visitors should be firing on all cylinders on Thursday.
Position in the UEFA Nations League table: Kazakhstan vs Belarus
The current standings in Group C3 show us how Kazakhstan and Belarus have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 5 clash on Thursday.
Latest form and previous UEFA Nations League encounters between Kazakhstan and Belarus
Kazakhstan in a nice flow
Kazakhstan will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Kazakhstan look good before their upcoming match, in which they seek to remain unbeaten. In their last three matches, they first beat Slovakia by 0-1, before drawing 1-1 with Belarus. They were back as winners last time out when they took out Slovakia 2-1.
Belarus continue to look blunt
Belarus will enter the match hoping to see the back of some rather disappointing results in recent matches. In their last three matches, Belarus drew 0-0 with Azerbaijan, drew 1-1 with Kazakhstan and lost 2-0 against Azerbaijan.
Fixture history: Kazakhstan vs Belarus
The last match between Belarus and Kazakhstan ended in a 1-1 draw on June 10, 2022.
Highlights from the last time Kazakhstan and Belarus met:
Betting stats and facts for Kazakhstan and Belarus
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Kazakhstan and Belarus played across all tournaments.
- Kazakhstan have not lost the last 7 matches in a row
- Kazakhstan have scored in the last 7 matches in a row
- Kazakhstan have not lost the last 4 home matches in a row
- Kazakhstan have won 5 of the last 7 matches
- Kazakhstan have conceded in 7 of the last 9 home matches
- Belarus have lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Belarus have not won 9 of the last 11 away matches
- Belarus have conceded in 10 of the last 12 away matches
- Belarus have not won the last 4 matches in a row
- Belarus have not lost 5 of the last 7 matches
- In the last 3 Kazakhstan matches versus Belarus the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Kazakhstan have not won the last 3 matches versus Belarus in a row
- Kazakhstan have conceded in the last 3 matches in a row versus Belarus
Players to zoom in on in Kazakhstan vs Belarus
The standings of the top-scoring players in the last 6 matches in the UEFA Nations League show that Kazakhstan might be relying on in-form Abat Aimbetov when it comes to scoring in the upcoming match. On the other side, Andrey Solovei has been one of the decisive players from Belarus recently. Both players are expected to be dangerous and difficult to stop on Thursday.
Best tips for the match: Kazakhstan vs Belarus
To sum up, the upcoming match between Kazakhstan and Belarus seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.