Ace Football Team previews the Serie A round 17 match between Juventus and Udinese who meet up on Saturday. The pre-match analysis includes the latest team stats, match history and the best betting tips.
The Serie A clash at Allianz Stadium this coming Saturday sees Juventus hosting opponents Udinese. Too many draws recently have halted Udinese in their progress. However, their upcoming clash with Juventus could be a good opportunity to get another match this Serie A season.
Current Serie A standings
The current standings in Serie A show us how Juventus and Udinese have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 17 clash on Saturday.
Current form and previous Serie A encounter between Juventus and Udinese
Juventus continue to sparkle
Juventus have found a rich vein of form in recent weeks, and aim to keep their winning streak going. In their last three outings, Juventus won 0-1 against Verona, beat Lazio by 3-0, and hammered Cremonese 0-1.
Udinese caught in a slump
Results have been dismal for Udinese in recent weeks and they will be bordering on desperation for a quick turnaround. In their last three matches, Udinese drew 1-1 with Spezia, lost 3-2 against SSC Napoli, and drew 1-1 with Empoli.
Fixture history: Juventus vs Udinese
The last time the two teams faced off against each other, Juventus came away as 2-0 winners. It was a match played at Allianz Stadium back in January 2022 in Serie A. This time round, betting on Udinese will get you odds 4.50, meaning the bookies predict, they are in with a 22% chance of beating Juventus. You can get a price of 1.75, should you wish to add Juventus to your accumulator, if that is your preferred betting strategy.
Juventus vs Udinese Stats
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Juventus and Udinese played across all tournaments.
- Juventus have won 6 of the last 7 matches without conceding a goal
- Juventus have scored in the last 13 home matches in a row
- Juventus have scored in the last 12 matches in a row
- In the last 9 Juventus matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Juventus have not lost 11 of the last 13 home matches
- Udinese have not lost 14 of the last 16 away matches
- Udinese have scored in 16 of the last 18 away matches
- Udinese have not won 11 of the last 13 matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Udinese played, both teams scored
- Udinese have scored in 9 of the last 11 matches
- Juventus have not lost 20 of the last 22 matches versus Udinese
- Juventus have scored in the last 13 matches in a row versus Udinese
- Juventus have won 12 of the last 14 home matches versus Udinese
- Juventus have scored in 20 of the last 22 home matches versus Udinese
- Juventus have won 9 of the last 11 home matches versus Udinese while scoring more than 1.5 goals
The standings of the top-scoring players in the last 6 matches in Serie A show that Juventus might be relying on in-form Moise Kean when it comes to scoring in the upcoming match. On the other side, Ilija Nestorovski has been one of the decisive players from Udinese recently. Both players are expected to be dangerous and difficult to stop on Saturday.
Match predictions: Juventus vs Udinese
To sum up, the upcoming match between Juventus and Udinese seems to be a good betting opportunity. Considering the above statements, we have come up with the main prediction for this game but also some alternative ones.