Ace Football previews the Serie A clash between Juventus and Inter and offers team stats, fixture history, betting tips and the latest odds.
Position in the Serie A table: Juventus vs Inter
Glancing at the Serie A table, it is obvious this match is vital for the opposing teams. There is currently only one point between them. To put that into perspective, Juventus have an opportunity to catch up or even climb past visitors Inter in the league standings on Sunday. Inter will do their best to at least maintain the current gap. All in all, there is much at stake and a lot to be thrilled about.
Current form and previous Serie A encounters between Juventus and Inter
Juventus back to winning ways
Juventus are a bit back and forth at the moment, but at least mostly forth, as they beat Sampdoria by 3-1. Following that up proved too difficult, as they lost 3-0 against Villarreal, before claiming 3 points in a 2-0 win against Salernitana.
Inter enjoy steady progress
Inter currently look solid after going 3 matches unbeaten. They laid the groundwork by beating Liverpool with a 0-1 scoreline, before settling for a point in a 1-1 draw against Torino. Their latest match once again had them share the points, this time in a 1-1 draw against Fiorentina.
Fixture history: Juventus vs Inter
The last time Juventus played Inter at Giuseppe Meazza, the game finished with a 1-1 scoreline.
Highlights from the last time Juventus and Inter met:
Betting stats and facts for Juventus and Inter
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Juventus and Inter played across all tournaments.
- Juventus have not lost 21 of the last 23 matches
- Juventus have scored in 21 of the last 23 matches
- Juventus have won 5 of the last 6 matches
- Inter have not lost the last 6 matches in a row
- Inter have drawn 5 of the last 6 away matches
- Inter have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Inter have scored in the last 4 matches in a row
- Inter have not conceded in 5 of the last 7 away matches
- Juventus have not lost 16 of the last 18 matches versus Inter
- In 13 of the last 15 Juventus matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Juventus have scored in 16 of the last 18 home matches versus Inter
- Juventus have won 5 of the last 6 home matches versus Inter
- In 5 of the last 7 Juventus matches versus Inter the sum of goals was under 2.5
Players to watch in Juventus vs Inter
Alvaro Morata has been hitting the target on a regular basis in recent matches. Juventus will no doubt look to him for more goals in their next match against Inter. The visitors are surely hoping Lautaro Martinez adds another to his current total. With 3 goals in the last six matches, the striker boasts a decent goal to games ratio.
Best tips for the match: Juventus vs Inter
To summarise, the upcoming match between Juventus and Inter appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.