Ace Football previews the Serie A round 6 match between Inter and Torino and offers team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
The Serie A game at Giuseppe Meazza on Saturday will see visitors Torino facing home side Inter.
Inter should finish the round ahead of the visiting team in the table, as they are highly favored by the bookmakers to claim all three points on Saturday against Torino. However, the guests will naturally do their best to bounce off their upcoming opponents.
Position in the Serie A table: Inter vs Torino
The current standings in Serie A show us how Inter and Torino have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 6 clash on Saturday.
Inter vs Torino – Fixture History
Inter looking for more
Results have been pretty much up to scratch in recent matches for Inter, who have performed more or less according to expectations. Inter have been a bit bleak in their last three matches, although it opened with a 3-1 victory against Cremonese. Unable to follow that up, they went down 3-2 against AC Milan, before handing over all three points in a 0-2 defeat against Bayern München.
Torino in nice flow
Torino will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. Their past three matches saw Torino beating Cremonese 1-2, losing 3-1 against Atalanta, and beating Lecce by 1-0.
Latest encounters between Inter and Torino
Highlights from the last match between Inter and Torino:
Betting stats and facts for Inter and Torino
Let’s have a look at some of the most interesting betting-relevant facts based on stats from the last couple of games that Inter and Torino played across all tournaments.
- Inter have scored in 28 of the last 30 home matches
- Inter have scored in 24 of the last 25 matches
- In 8 of the last 10 matches Inter played, both teams scored
- Inter have not lost 11 of the last 12 home matches
- Inter have conceded in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Torino have scored in 10 of the last 11 away matches
- Torino have not lost 9 of the last 11 away matches
- In the last 3 away matches in a row Torino played, both teams scored
- Torino have not lost 8 of the last 10 matches
- Torino have won 6 of the last 8 away matches
- Inter have not lost 14 of the last 16 home matches versus Torino
- Inter have scored in 13 of the last 14 home matches versus Torino
- In 6 of the last 7 home matches Inter versus Torino played, both teams scored
- Inter have not lost 10 of the last 12 matches versus Torino
- Inter have scored in 12 of the last 14 matches versus Torino
Players to watch in Inter vs Torino
Joaquin Correa is enjoying a great goal-per-game ratio, as he has netted a few nice ones recently. Inter will be relying on the services of their in-form marksman yet again when clashing with Torino. The visitors are hoping Nikola Vlasic adds another goal to his current tally. He seems in quite good shape with three goals in their last six matches.
Match predictions: Inter vs Torino
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Inter and Torino, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.