Our betting experts preview the Coppa Italia match between Inter and Juventus and offer team stats, betting tips and the latest odds.
Another Derby d’Italia awaits on Wednesday between Juventus and Inter. They meet at the San Siro for the second leg of their Coppa Italia semi-final tie.
The two bitter rivals enter the contest tied 1-1 on aggregate after sharing the spoils in the first leg earlier this month, where an injury-time Romelu Lukaku penalty spared a nine-man Inter side of a defeat to 10-man Juventus.
Inter vs Juventus Preview
In their last three matches, Inter lost 0-1 against Monza and drew 3-3 against Benfica, before winning 0-3 against Empoli. The Nerazzurri won five of their last six Coppa Italia matches at Inter’s stadium, scoring 12 and conceding five along the way. They lost once but didn’t draw a single match.
Juventus only managed to gain a single point in their past three games, which kicked off with a 1-0 defeat against Sassuolo. A 1-1 draw with Sporting CP followed, before SSC Napoli ran out 0-1 winners. The Bianconeri won half of their previous six away matches in the Coppa Italia, as well as seeing one draw and suffering two defeats. They scored eight goals whilst conceding ten.
Inter vs Juventus Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Inter and Juventus. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 22 of the last 24 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 12 of the last 14 Inter matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 7 of the last 9 Inter home matches the sum of goals was under 1.5
- In 8 of the last 9 Inter home matches the sum of goals was under 2.5
- In 10 of the last 11 Inter home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Juventus have scored in 30 of the last 32 matches
- In 19 of the last 21 Juventus away matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In 14 of the last 16 Juventus matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Juventus have won 5 of the last 7 away matches without conceding a goal
- Juventus have not lost 13 of the last 15 matches
Inter vs Juventus – In-form players
It is a great season for Lautaro Martinez, who currently has 15 league goals to his name during this season. Inter will rely on his services to gun down Juventus.
Inter vs Juventus Betting Tips
In their last 10 matches at San Siro across all tournaments Inter won five times, drew one, and lost four times. Juventus claimed five wins, one draw, and four defeats in their last 10 games away.
Both teams to score
Inter scored first in six of their last ten home games. Juventus scored the opening goal in six of the last ten away from home. The Bianconeri managed four wins without conceding a goal in their previous 10 matches. They have scored in 5 consecutive away meetings with Inter.
Inter saw over 2.5 goals in three of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.1 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals happened in two of the last ten outings for Juventus, who managed to score 1.2 times in those matches.
Match predictions: Inter vs Juventus
To sum up, the upcoming match between Inter and Juventus seems to be a good betting opportunity.