Ace Football previews the international friendly match between Hungary and Ireland and offers betting tips, odds, and stats.
Hungary welcome Ireland to the Ferenc Szusza Stadium in Budapest for one final pre-European Championship friendly on Tuesday evening.
Hungarians looking formidable.
Hungary keep brushing aside all resistance claiming yet another win to their collection last time out. In their last 3 matches, Marco Rossi’s side hammered San Marino in a 3-0 win, followed by a 4-1 win against Andorra. Their most recent match brought a 1-0 win against Cyprus.
Although Hungary haven’t been quite on fire at home and will probably need to up their game to secure a much-needed win on Tuesday.
The Irish struggling for results.
A win for Ireland last week can’t cover the fact that recent form has been awful. In their previous 3 matches, the Boys in Green lost 1-0 to Luxembourg and went on to a 1-1 draw with Qatar. Their latest match served up a 4-1 win against Andorra.
Form has left a lot to be desired on the road in recent weeks and Ireland will need to dig deep to claim three points in a difficult match.
Hungary vs Ireland H2H
Hungary and Ireland had to settle for a point each in their most recent friendly meeting which finished with a 0-0 scoreline.
Stats and facts for Hungary and Ireland.
Facts are calculated for Friendlies
- Hungary has lost in the last 4 of 5 matches at home;
- Hungary conceded in the last 10 of 12 matches;
- Hungary scored in the last 8 of 10 matches;
- Both teams scored in Hungary’s last 5 of 7 matches.
- Ireland conceded in the last 15 of 17 matches;
- Total goals was OVER 3.5 in Ireland’s last 3 of 5 matches;
- Ireland conceded in the last 8 matches in a row when playing away;
- Ireland scored in the last 6 of 8 matches.
Following odds are available for this match with the bookmakers: A home win pays out at 2.20, the best prize for a draw is 3.00, while an away win for Ireland returns you odds 3.75.