Find out how to stream or follow Manchester City vs Manchester United from anywhere in the world! Feel free to choose from a few simple options listed below to follow the upcoming FA Cup final.
Manchester City and Manchester United will square off at Wembley for the FA Cup final this coming Saturday. We are bound to see an exciting game in London as these bitter rivals compete to lift the iconic trophy in the English capital.
Don’t miss a single moment! We’ve got the inside scoop on how to guarantee you can catch the FA Cup LIVE – Let’s go!
How to watch Manchester City vs Manchester United this coming Saturday
Mark your calendars now, as the FA Cup final is coming up on Saturday, 3rd at 16:00. The match will take place at Wembley. Don’t forget that the displayed time is in Central European Time (CET), which is 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). Follow the game with ease by picking one of the options listed below.
Sign up for a free trial with FuboTV
Catch every exhilarating moment of the FA Cup final with FuboTV’s 7-day FREE trial! And the best part? You can cancel anytime, no strings attached.
Why is FuboTV a great pick
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on your phone, TV or other devices
- Enjoy free trial (you get en email before it expires)
- No contracts, no hidden fees and 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record games for free (up to 250 hours)
Sign up for FuboTV here.
Watch the game on Bet365 using their textual coverage
With Bet365, you can catch all the action of your favorite football matches on any device, anywhere, anytime. Register today and add funds to your account or make a bet within the last 24 hours to get access to the exclusive online streaming service. Don’t miss out on the FA Cup final between Manchester City and Manchester United – join the game now!
What’s so great about Bet365 game coverage
- Low-cost: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account as long as you have a positive balance!
- No ads: There are not any annoying commercials or pop-ups during the game.
- No lags: You can watch the match without any lags as long as you have a stable internet connection.
- Multiple devices: You can access Bet365’s live stream on any phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
- Live betting: You can improve your chances to win by watching the match live before deciding on bets.
Click here to sign up and watch the game at Bet365.
Watch any football stream through ExpressVPN
Experience ExpressVPN, the global VPN leader in online security and privacy! Sign up now for a risk-free, no-questions-asked 30-day trial and discover the power of this unstoppable protection. With access to an incredible 160 locations in 94 countries, you can live stream the FA Cup final with complete freedom and peace of mind.
What is great about ExpressVPN
- 160 locations across 94 countries
- Available on multiple devices including phones, tablets, and computers.
- Excellent support and easy to use
- Good, fast, and secure performance
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Get the #1 VPN right here.
How to stream Manchester City vs Manchester United with a VPN in 3 steps
1. Download and install a VPN
Sign up for a Virtual Private Network provider, and then download and install the app.
2. Connect to a server
Open the installed VPN app and select the location of the service or channel that you want to get access to.
3. Choose stream or TV channel to watch the match live
In this step, you visit the broadcaster from the country of the selected server location. Now, you can enjoy Manchester City vs Manchester United from anywhere.
Do you want to spice it up a bit while watching Manchester City against Manchester United?
Here are some betting tips on Manchester City against Manchester United that might be worth looking at. Feel free to pick one and place a bet.
Latest games between Manchester City and Manchester United
In the last matchup in January 2023, Manchester United emerged as triumphant 2-1 winners in the Premier League. The excitement is palpable as the bookmakers have set odds of 5.75, giving Erik ten Hag’s side a 17% chance of taking the win! Feeling confident in Manchester City’s victory? Add them to your accumulator and get a price of 1.50.