Find out how to watch Japan vs Croatia from anywhere in the world at zero cost! Choose from several options listed below to follow the upcoming World Cup game.
Tension is heightening as we are in the knockout stages of the World Cup with Japan and Croatia going toe-to-toe at Al Janoub Stadium. The upcoming round of 16 match will kick off this coming Monday.
Don’t give up hope, they say, and coming through as Group E winners Japan are high on confidence. However, they are still considered big outsiders to see the next round and might do well to sit back and await what move Croatia will try and pull off.
Do you want to watch the game live? We tell you how to make sure you don’t miss any minute of the upcoming World Cup game on Monday.
How to watch Japan vs Croatia online
This World Cup match will start on Monday, 5th at 16:00 at Al Janoub Stadium. Please be aware that the stated time is Central European Time (CET), which is the same time zone as UTC+1. A live stream of this World Cup round of 16 action will be available online across the world. For those of you who can’t catch the game on television, do not worry. We have a few easy ways to make sure you can watch it online at no cost!
1. Follow the match through a bookmaker
Bet365 offers live game coverage
Register with Bet365 and enjoy the live coverage of the game between Japan and Croatia. You’ll need a funded account or make a bet and follow the game live!
What’s so great about Bet365 game coverage
- Cost-effective: It doesn’t matter how much money is in your account!
- No ads: You can enjoy the match without any interruption or annoying ads.
- No lags: As long as you have a good connection, you can follow the match coverage without lagging.
- On multiple devices: You can access Bet365’s live stream on any phone, laptop, computer or tablet.
- In-Play betting: You can improve your chances to win by watching the match live before deciding on bets.
Sign up for Bet365 here to follow the game.
2. Watch World Cup games through an online streaming service
Try FuboTV for free
This service offers a 7-day free trial that allows you to watch World Cup or other tournaments live. You can cancel anytime.
Why we recommend FuboTV
- Watch top leagues from all over the world
- Stream on mobile, TV or any other device
- Enjoy a free trial (you get an email before it expires)
- No contracts or hidden fees and about 50% cheaper than similar cable TV deals
- Record matches for free (up to 250 hours)
Sign up for FuboTV here.
3. Watch Japan vs Croatia via online TV
The most classic way to watch the upcoming World Cup clash is obviously television. If you want to watch Japan vs Croatia via online TV, we have a complete list of online TV channels that broadcast the match this coming Monday:
Both online TV channels will broadcast all 64 World Cup games. While ITV have the first pick of the last 16 and quarter-final games, the BBC will show the semi-finals and the final will be broadcast across both services.
Watch the game thanks to Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is fast, secure and a totally easy-to-use VPN! The best thing is that PIA offers a no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee and full access to BBC, ITV, FuboTV and more! They even provide you with a guide about how you can watch the World Cup matches live using their VPN service. You can find the guide at PIA.
Go ahead and get a great offer from PIA right here.
How to stream Japan vs Croatia with a VPN in 3 steps
1. Download and install a VPN to your device
Sign up for a VPN service with ExpressVPN, NordVPN, or Surfshark and then download and install their apps.
2. Select and connect to your server location
Open the VPN application and select the location of the service or channel that you want to access.
3. Choose a stream or TV channel to watch the match live
In this last step, you visit the broadcast provider from the country of the chosen server location. Now, you can truly enjoy the World Cup clash between Japan and Croatia from anywhere you want.
Fancy placing a bet while watching Japan against Croatia?
Here are some betting tips on Japan against Croatia that might be worth looking at. Feel free to pick one and place a bet.
Croatia are on a great streak of 9 matches without losing. Amazingly, Japan scored the first goal of the match in just three out of the last ten games at home. Croatia scored the opening goal in five of a possible ten games.
Japan performed an average of 1.6 goals a game in their previous ten matches in which over 2.5 goals came out six times. Over 2.5 goals came up in four of Croatia’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.3 goals in these matches.