Ace Football previews the Segunda Division game between Granada and Albacete who meet up this coming Friday. The match preview includes the current team news, H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
Granada and Albacete face off in round 16 at Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes, and it has the look of a tight match between these two teams as they are currently looking evenly matched. Granada came away with three points from the last encounter with Albacete and are no doubt looking for a follow-up on Friday.
Current Segunda Division standings
The current Segunda Division table shows these two sides on the same number of points so far this season. As such, both have an opportunity to gain some ground on their upcoming opponent in this round 16 clash. There is every reason to keep a close watch on Granada clashing with Albacete over three points on Friday.
Granada vs Albacete – Fixture History
Granada hope to boost points tally
Granada have delivered a bit of everything as their last three matches added four points to their tally. An encounter with Levante brought a 0-0 draw, which was followed by a 1-0 defeat at the hands of Real Oviedo. Their most recent game had them back on the winning trail, as they beat Yeclano by 2-3.
Albacete hope to bounce back
Albacete are winless in their last three matches, but managed a 0-0 draw with Villarreal B and a 2-2 draw with Sporting Gijon. In their most recent match, they were defeated 2-3 at the hands of Levante.
Latest encounters between Granada and Albacete
Having ruminated in a lower division for a while Granada will face off against Albacete for the first time in 4 years. The previous scoreline finished 1-0 in the home side’s favor in May 2015.
Highlights from the last match between Granada and Albacete:
Granada vs Albacete Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Granada and Albacete. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- Granada have not lost the last 10 home matches in a row
- Granada have not conceded in 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Granada have not won 7 of the last 9 matches
- Granada have won 5 of the last 7 home matches
- Granada have not lost 6 of the last 8 matches
- In 6 of the last 7 away matches Albacete played, both teams scored
- Albacete have not lost 11 of the last 13 away matches
- Albacete have not lost 8 of the last 9 matches
- Albacete have scored in 10 of the last 11 away matches
- Albacete have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
- In the last 6 Granada matches versus Albacete the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 3 Granada home matches versus Albacete the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Granada have not lost the last 3 home matches versus Albacete in a row
- Granada have scored in 5 of the last 6 matches versus Albacete
- Granada have not lost 4 of the last 5 matches versus Albacete
Miguel Rubio has been the most prolific scorer for the home team recently. Surely, Granada will be relying on him to once again shine in their upcoming match. Meanwhile, Albacete will be looking to Alvaro Rodriguez in the hope that he will add more goals to his current total of 2 goals in his last 6 games.
Match predictions: Granada vs Albacete
In conclusion, we present betting tips for this game between Granada and Albacete, which are based on the above-mentioned stats and facts. Besides the main prediction for this match, we have some low and high-risk alternatives as well.