Ace Football previews the Premier League game between Fulham and Manchester United who meet up this coming Sunday. The match preview includes the current team news, H2H stats as well as the best betting tips for the match.
With Fulham currently in mid-table, they have a chance to gain some ground on Manchester United, when going head-to-head on Sunday in the Premier League. Manchester United are aiming to extend the lead on Fulham in the Premier League table after they go toe-to-toe on Sunday. On the other hand, the hosts should be motivated to not let the current gap get any bigger than it already is.
Position in the Premier League standings: Fulham vs Manchester United
The current standings in the Premier League show us how Fulham and Manchester United have performed this season so far. Surely, an exciting battle for three points is on the cards in this round 16 clash on Sunday.
Fulham vs Manchester United – Fixture History
Fulham hope to boost points tally
It is difficult to point a finger at recent results for Fulham, as they have performed according to their level. In their last three matches, the Cottagers beat Leeds 2-3, drew 0-0 with Everton, before losing 2-1 against Manchester City.
Manchester United in decent shape
Manchester United look to build on their current momentum with another positive result. Six points are what the Red Devils have to show from their past three matches, as they beat Real Sociedad by 0-1. This was followed by a 3-1 defeat against Aston Villa, before winning 4-2 against Aston Villa.
Latest encounters between Fulham and Manchester United
With Fulham having spent a stint in a lower division than Manchester United this will be the first time in 2 seasons they take on each other. Depending on your betting strategy, you could do worse than adding the team showing the most stable results to your accumulator.
Highlights from the last game between Fulham and Manchester United:
Betting stats and facts for Fulham and Manchester United
Here are some facts that could come in handy when placing bets on the upcoming game between Fulham and Manchester United. The facts are based on stats from the recent games that the teams played out across all tournaments.
- In 9 of the last 11 matches Fulham played, both teams scored
- Fulham have scored in 17 of the last 19 home matches
- In 6 of the last 8 home matches Fulham played, both teams scored
- Fulham have not lost 8 of the last 9 home matches
- Fulham have scored in 10 of the last 11 matches
- Manchester United have scored in 15 of the last 17 matches
- Manchester United have not lost 9 of the last 10 matches
- Manchester United have scored in 11 of the last 12 away matches
- In 5 of the last 6 away matches Manchester United played, both teams scored
- Manchester United have not lost 7 of the last 9 away matches
- Fulham have not won the last 13 matches versus Manchester United in a row
- Fulham have conceded in 28 of the last 30 matches versus Manchester United
- Fulham have not won 13 of the last 15 home matches versus Manchester United
- Fulham have lost 9 of the last 11 matches versus Manchester United
- In 9 of the last 11 Fulham home matches versus Manchester United the sum of goals was over 2.5
Man of the Moment
Aleksandar Mitrovic is one of the Fulham players, who is expected to score on a regular basis. His current season total is three goals. Manchester United have their eyes fixed on Marcus Rashford, who is on three goals so far this campaign.
Best betting tips: Fulham vs Manchester United
To summarise, the upcoming match between Fulham and Manchester United appears to be a good chance to place some bets. Therefore, we have come up with the recommended betting suggestion for this game. However, we also present some lower and higher-risk alternatives.