Find the best betting tips here for the FA Cup match between Fulham and Leeds in a preview that includes the latest stats and odds.
Fulham go up against Leeds at Craven Cottage on Tuesday in a fifth-round clash in the FA Cup.
Fulham vs Leeds Preview
Fulham look well suited to take on any opponent presently, as their last 3 matches saw them gain 7 points. They ran out 2-0 and 0-1 against Nottingham Forest and Brighton, respectively. Their winning streak came to an end against Wolverhampton, who claimed a point in a 1-1 draw. The sixth-placed Premier League side have a single home win to show from their efforts in the past six FA Cup matches at the Craven Cottage. They also drew one and lost four of these six encounters, in which they scored four and conceded 11 goals.
In their last three matches, Leeds lost against Manchester United and Everton by 0-2 and 1-0, respectively, and beat Southampton by 1-0. The 17th-placed Premier League side only have one paltry win to show from the last six away games in the FA Cup. In these six matches, they drew one and lost four and were outscored by 11 goals to six.
Fulham vs Leeds Stats
Here are some facts that might be useful for placing bets on the upcoming game between Fulham and Leeds. The facts are based on statistics from the last couple of matches that these teams played across all tournaments.
- In 13 of the last 14 Fulham matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- In the last 8 Fulham home matches the sum of goals was under 3.5
- Fulham have scored in 13 of the last 15 home matches
- Fulham have conceded in 12 of the last 14 home matches
- In 5 of the last 6 home matches Fulham played, both teams scored
- Leeds have conceded in 18 of the last 19 away matches
- Leeds have conceded in 19 of the last 21 matches
- Leeds have not won 14 of the last 16 away matches
- In 6 of the last 8 matches Leeds played, both teams scored
- Leeds have not won 9 of the last 11 matches
Fulham vs Leeds Betting Tips
Fulham claimed four wins in the previous 10 matches at home across all tournaments, as well as drawing four and losing two. Leeds won two of their last 10 away games, as they also drew three and lost five of these matches. Fulham are without defeat in 6 games on the bounce.
Both teams to score
Fulham scored the first goal of the match in five games from a possible ten. Leeds got the opening goal in four out of their last ten away games.
Fulham saw over 2.5 goals in two of their last ten matches across all tournaments, as they scored an average of 1.2 goals during this run. Over 2.5 goals came up in five of Leeds’s previous ten matches across all tournaments. They managed to score an average of 1.4 goals in these matches.
Match predictions: Fulham vs Leeds
To sum up, the upcoming match between Fulham and Leeds seems to be a good betting opportunity.